Securitas Direct (Verisure EU) Custom Component [TESTERS WANTED]

Sorry I can give you further help. I have no issues at all, but that could be related to your country and specific app you might be using. I am running HA OS with Supervisor (latest versions; actually, I just updated them last weekend). As said, I have no issues in Spain, and I am using the new My Verisure App. Good luck!

Just for your info, I just updated to the latest core release 2021.9.4 and integration is still working fine. After updating and restarting the first time, the integration gave some errors in the log and didnā€™t work (it usually happens after every update with random integrations). But, after restarting HA again, itā€™s back and working.

Thanks Sesar

Same issue here with me in the UK

Letā€™s try this as yours is working and ours not. Iā€™ve updated to 2019.6 and still no luck : Configuration error.

Tanks

Here you go!

Please, let us know whether it worked for you or not. Good luck!

Iā€™ve installed yours, rebooted Home Assistantā€¦ No luck, same message.

Something has been changed by verisure. Generally the UK is first to experience changes in verisure app and Spain follow a month later. Letā€™s wait and see if Iā€™m right :wink:

If that happens, for sure I will switch to Prosegur or another provider that supports Home Assistant.

Anyway, have you reported this issue to the addon developers in Github? Perhaps thay are not aware about this but they are able to fix it.

I think that the problem isā€¦ Verisure has developed the new app and in these days has stopped the old one. So data and api url probably has changed. I have Verisure Italy. We need to dissambly the new app and give a look to data and api url.
I have no time at the moment, but i will try as soon as possible.

I am getting another error.

I have downloaded the Securitas direct folder form GitHub, I have looked inside that folder and inside the folder custom_componentes there is a Securitas_direct folder, I have copied that into the config->custom components folder on the server, rebooted the core and then I paste the Securitas direct config info in the config.yaml file, then I try to reboot the server and I get an invalid config error. this is my config that I am pasting:

securitas_direct:
  username: !secret securitas_username
  password: !secret securitas_password
  code: !secret alarm_code

I have also changed the Version thing so it worksā€¦ no luck at allā€¦

Error I get:

Component error: securitas_direct - Integration 'securitas_direct' not found.

I am getting this error:

2021-09-15 20:37:11 ERROR (SyncWorker_2) [homeassistant.loader] Error parsing manifest.json file at /config/custom_components/securitas_direct/manifest.json: Expecting ',' delimiter: line 7 column 3 (char 225)

Okey, so after I installed I made the first error to just reboot the server and not the core,
Also I made the error of adding the line of the version requested and I forgot to addd the coma.

After I added the coma, rebooted the core, aded the configyaml file config, and rebooted the server it is working.

How can I setup the modes that pop up under the keypad on this popup, I want to show away mode and night mode. I know I can customise that on the Lovelace card, but I have the alarm as an entity and when I click it it opens up this pop up that I want to use but I want to change the modes available and the names they have.

Which one ?

This one, I got it working, the only issue I have is when I change the alarm status from the physical remote control itself, that it doesnā€™t show in HA. If I change the alarm from the very sure app, it does show it, its just when I use the physical verdure remote control RF when I donā€™t get the change in state reflected.

Hi,

Suddenly the securitas direct component started reworking again out of the blue and without touching anything to my configuration.yaml.
There was an update from the app over the week-end asking me to enrol the fingerprint login (Iā€™m in the UK).
anyway seems to be working again
Cheers

M

I have been able to install in SPAIN. Thank you for all the work!
two questions:

1. Which ā€œcodeā€ are you actually using? I only have a code-word no number-code with Securitasā€¦ This also leads to my next Question:
  2. The Pinpad in HA is not really relevant for me as I have no numeric code. Can I deactivate that? right now I can activate the alarm but not deactivate it as it waits for the numeric code.

Hi,

You need a code for deactivating the alarm in Home Assistant. It is a code that you set up in Home Assistant. I donā€™t think you can deactivate it as I think this component uses the alarm panel already built in Home Assistant. It is to protect you as anyone with access to Home Assistant could disable the alarm

Hello people,

This component is amazing or rather, it was, because the Securitas Direct application that this component emulates is no longer online, at least in Spain:

Logger: custom_components.securitas_direct.securitas
Source: custom_components/securitas_direct/securitas.py:126
Integration: securitas_direct (documentation, issues)
First occurred: 15:06:54 (1 occurrences)
Last logged: 15:06:54

Gracias por acceder a My Verisure. Esta aplicaciĆ³n ya no estĆ” disponible y te recomendamos desinstalarla. Pulsa aceptar para poder acceder a la nueva aplicaciĆ³n.

For new version, use that:

Working in Spain.

config.yaml file:

securitas_direct:
  username: your_securitas_username
  password: your_securitas_password
  installation: your_securitas_installation_number
  code: 1234
  lang: es