Send notification on (motion, doorbell ring, person detected) [Reolink PoE doorbell]

I found this blueprint which easily allows to send a snapshot of my doorbell camera on movement and works well. However, there are 2 issues:

1. It only allows to select motion sensors. But “person detected” and “visitor” from my Reolink doorbell are normal binary sensors
  2. I can only select one trigger sensor
  3. I can only select one recipient for notification

(2) and (3) are not critical but make the number of automations explode unnecessarily.

Is there a more customizable/flexible blueprint out there?

It sounds like that BP is a good place to start. Make yourself a copy of it and build your own version to share on the exchange.
For the first problem you can add motion device class to the sensors using customized or you can remove the line:

device_class: motion

and either way you will see those sensors. (You can also just type the sensor name in as well.)
I suggest customize because the BP will still work as is and if they update it you can update your copy.

With that said, I thank you for pointing this BP out to me, I just might update this for multiples as I have a need. I’ll drop an exchange post in if / when I come up with something.

Thank you
its worked. Is it any way activate this automation when Im not home. When my phone leave the area?

Thank you

https://github.com/SirGoodenough/HA_Blueprints/blob/master/Automations/Person_Alert_Blueprint.yaml.

Do you have a Blueprint with the changes you made? Can you share?