Setup of Conbee 2-Stick on a Home Assistant Blue (Odroid N2+)

I am a bit helpless and would need help with the setup of the add on for the Cobee 2 stick (not the integration, I am not there yet).

I have installed the add on from the Add-on-store and at startup I am being asked to specify the port or path in the host system. Unfortunately I fail already here, because I can not find the stick in the hardware settings of the computer (Home Assistant Blue). It is not displayed under any of the entries (ttyAML1, ttyS1 etc.).

Unfortunately, I could not find step-by-step instructions anywhere. Can anyone help me further? Many thanks in advance.

Really nobody here around who could give me a hint? I’ve tried everything from USB-Extension (as mentioned here) to different usb ports and restarts of the host.

How long is your cable? also how are you running this? ha os? debian with docker? also if your hardware is not showing then maybe try a different cable? I switched to a active cable and it seemed to have cleared up a problem where my usb dongle was kind of disappearing and causing a bad mesh. do you also have other things plugged in at the same time near the cobee 2? other usb devices can cause connection problems in other devices nearby. I have separate usb extension cables for my bluetooth and my keyboard/mouse otherwise the bluetooth constantly disconnects my controller or my keyboard acts like its 10 miles away even though its only like 10 inches.

Did you solve it? Not sure which add-om you talk abort.
Do you plan to use ZHA or? If ZHA the conbee will be autodetected, no need to install anything.
As mentioned a long usb extended cable and use of usb2 ports.

Unfortunately not. And yes, I’m trying to use ZHA. But as I wrote, the Conbee 2 (connected via a 2m USB calble) ist not beeing detected. It does not even show up under „Hardware“ in system settings. I’ve tried all 4 usb ports on my Home Assistant Blue. And it’s not the stick who causes the issue. Connected to an PC or Mac using DeConz the Conbee 2 shows up as expected. These are the moments when Home Assistant leaves me somewhat perplexed.

FYI, Home Assistant Blue enclosure/chassi/casing is very thick so some USB adapters can not make physical contact without using a USB extension cable that has a little extra long USB plug to get plugged in further.

If you search then you find that many USB adapters have this issue with the Home Assistant Blue enclosure/chassi/casing and the solution has been to use a USB extension cable with “longer” plug

Unfortunately, this does not seem to be the only cause. I have now tried a dozen USB cables, with plugs of all lengths. Without success. The sticks are not recognized. And also other solutions come to nothing. (see: ODROID N2+ - No USB devices are recognised)