Silvercrest / Lidl Smarthome

Hi everyone,
I’m using Lidl Home door sensor, and all of a sudden the automation is not working, I’m not receiving any notifications once the door is opened, I get an error “there is a task that failed to trigger”. It worked flawlessly until today for almost 1 year. I’ve restarted the Hub, changed the batteries of the snesor, re-added the sensor to the hub, but no luck, seems to me like some service issue rather then hardware malfunction? Any ideas?
Thnx

I have the same problem motion sensors and door sensor not responding no reaction it shows that I have moved but is not activating any of the automation … maybe a cloud problem … still waiting for an update information.

1 Like

Hello All,
Please I really like to see simple lifix or hue like integration for lidl devices, just connection to lidl cloud which will allow me to control lidl devices from HA, Lidl phone app and google assistant together :slight_smile:

It would be really great to have possibility without need to sacrifice lidl application control and ecosystem

Must have been a cloud issue. Works now :slight_smile:

I’ve got a tasmotized Sonoff ZigBee Bridge, but I’m looking for Ethernet/wired options.
I’ve been looking at this SilverCrest/LIDL gateway for a while, good price point. Good quality?
Can it be used with ZHA in Home assistant?
Can it be flashed to a localized firmware (tasmota or other)?

No, since it does not contain an ESP.

To use with ZHA, see this topic:

Hey guys,
did anyone manage to pair Silvercrest lights to an Aquara hub? (DGNWG02LM in my case) It seems that the bulbs pair with the hub, however no new devices show up.
Thanks for any help in advance!

Hi guys,
I am trying to pair my lidl plug using a CC2531 and zha and zigbee2mqtt could not find it, my aqara switch paired flawlessly but this is turning out to be a real pain.
Please help!

So I just start with home assistant and for what its worth I absolutely love it.
One stop shop for your smart home and I love tinkering on my home assistant.

I had started my journey with some smart lights and some plugs from the hue and the swedish company. But since there are some Lidl products on the market now I thought to give it a try.

So I bought a doorsensor and a motion sensor to connect to my home assistant trough ZHA.
Connected the doorsensor absolutely no sweat what so ever. It connected right away and works like a charm. Then It was time to connect the motion sensor (Silvercrest HG07310). Since the process with the door sensor was so great I thought this should be a breeze. Put the device in pairing mode and then it showed up in add device screen of ZHA zigbee.

So I thought well this is going swell. but then it kept searching and the device wasn’t added to the list.
So tried again and this time looking at the Logs. It seems it is trying to request the ‘Node Descriptor’.
It tries extend this request multiple times and after 3 tries it stops. I think this is a compatibility issue with ZHA so I went on a research spree to see if anyone could tell me if I could make this work.
Well … seems that this model isn’t used a lot and couldn’t find anything on this lovely community forum.

I was wondering if there is somebody in this community that could help me with this specific model, even if the answer would be it will not work period.

Hope to here some of your feedback on this topic.

If there was a compatibility issue, it would pair successfully but then not work in HA. If its not even pairing, you might have another problem.

What type is your Zigbee hub? I’m seeing reports for EZSP based hubs having problems pairing battery devices with ZHA.

If you have a EZSP hub, try doing the pairing process close by to your hub. I have found that putting the hub upright, with the device around 50cm away works best for me (it doesn’t work if I’m too close or too far away). Also, make sure you have no interferance from USB 3 devices - that could be another problem.

Hi Guys,

Hopefully this is a quick one. I’m new to HA, coming from hubitat. my HA is a VM using sonoff dongle plus (CC2652P).

I can pair aqara devices flawlessly, but haven’t tried lidl led strip yet…just about to do it, but then I forgot the way to reset it and to put it into pairing mode.
Can anyone please advise how to do this again? it has been that long that I forgot how to do it :sweat_smile:

Cheers all.

Zigbee2MQTT device search: Lidl

But then this is off-topic… This thread is about the feature request to integrate to the smart home cloud that Lidl is using.

Hi is there way how to integrate
SSRA1 Vacume cleaner from LIDL ? (it is wifi enabled) for a good price now :slight_smile:

Thank you for your opinion!

Hi guys,

was anybody success while sending effects to the Lidl Smart Led Light Strip (HG06104A) ?? I am using zigbee2mqtt and I am unable to make it work… I meant the lights work +/- but none of the effects work, I am even trying to pass JSON with payload to the MQ topic, but no luck in the format either … :-/

Has anyone been successfully able to control the color temperature on the LIDL GU10 Model HG07878A or model HG06492A using deConz and the ConBee II ?

Amazing! unspeakable happiness met me when I discovered this post of yours. It really works. So simple and I didn’t know about it. Thank you very much. I have a Silvercrest hub - with modified fimware. And several devices of the same brand.

SIlvercrest is running fine, but not a single device does pair??? what is wrong

Someone got the “Silvercrest BEWEGINGSSENSOR SMSZ 1 A1” working?

I’m trying but without succes, what I have is running HA OS on my Raspberry Pi with an SONOFF Zigbee 3.0 USB Dongle Plus. When searching for the new device in the Sonoff Adon he found the products everythings looks fine.

Screenshot reconfigure modal: https://i.ibb.co/nB3vTW3/Screenshot-from-2022-11-28-20-42-04.png

First time when he is connected and installed, he detect some movement. But after that it looks like he doesn’t detect any movement at all.

Screenshot device: https://i.ibb.co/6vT5VsK/Screenshot-from-2022-11-28-20-45-31.png

Hope that someone over here can help me out and let this Lidl Product also work :slight_smile:
If you need more information give me a sign and I will post it here.

How did you do that, I have the same setup but my light only goes on and off no temperature setting no colour?!

For the christmas lights string in ZHA there is a new device support request issue: [Device Support Request] for Lidl Christmas led string HG0646 · Issue #1933 · zigpy/zha-device-handlers · GitHub

I hope we can get the effects working via ZHA as well, because I don’t use zigbee2mqtt :christmas_tree: