Simple Scheduler Addon

Donated! What a great add-on.
Thanks!
-ml

1 Like

Thank you soooooooo much! :heart_eyes:
Enjoy it!

Simple scheduler shows up in the sidebar of my admin user, but not at my kiosk. Any chance of it showing up there as well? (by the way, great, simple intuitive tool)

getting the same error. I’m running in a docker env but other addons update without any problems. it’s just Simple Scheduler Addon that’s having issues…

Can you explain to me what kind of installation you have, maybe with a link?
I want to try to reproduce the issue, but I need to set up the same environment you have.

1 Like

if I remember correctly its this one: Installing Home Assistant Supervised on Raspberry Pi OS

This is nearly perfect. If I may make one request, would it be possible to add in a Month selection too? I run some of my rules (OpenHAB) based on time of year type stuff so being able to pick time and month would be super helpful. And I agree this capability should be baked into the Core.

1 Like

Sorry for the late response.
Sadly, this is a limitation of all addons.

Sorry, this is really out of the logic (and the code) of this addon.
Anyway, you can create an automation that enables and disables the scheduler as per your need.

VACUUM has been added in 0.60, which is under test right now.
It will be out in about a week.

@CalcU @Oasis the 0.60 should also solve your issue.

Thanks Arthur!

Version 0.60 is out!!!

• Switch Docker image to HA Debian base
  • Complete reengineering of the docker structure
  • Fix “returned a non-zero code” issue in supervised installation (#65)
  • Added support for VACUUM

Any feedback is appreciated!

Comma for multiple informations?
Ex 19:30>B80,C00FFEE
Or other separator
Would be great if it detects its long string to show multiple rows but not sure if possible

1 Like

@ArthurDent1975 with this version I have a problem, all the automations are happening 1 hour early. It started happening on the last update of homeassistant 2022.6.x . I seens related with my timezone. How can I debug the problem? Thanks!

Edit: logs:

[Tue, 14 Jun 2022 21:18:28 +0200] Starting MQTT Listner 
PHP Notice:  Trying to get property 'time_zone' of non-object in /var/www/html/lib.php on line 199
PHP Notice:  date_default_timezone_set(): Timezone ID '' is invalid in /var/www/html/lib.php on line 8
Notice: Trying to get property 'time_zone' of non-object in /var/www/html/lib.php on line 199
Notice: date_default_timezone_set(): Timezone ID '' is invalid in /var/www/html/lib.php on line 8
PHP Notice:  Trying to get property 'time_zone' of non-object in /var/www/html/lib.php on line 199
PHP Notice:  date_default_timezone_set(): Timezone ID '' is invalid in /var/www/html/lib.php on line 8
Notice: Trying to get property 'time_zone' of non-object in /var/www/html/lib.php on line 199
Notice: date_default_timezone_set(): Timezone ID '' is invalid in /var/www/html/lib.php on line 8
Error:Connection failed! (Error: 0x00 0x00)

I solved the problem, rebuilding the installation of the add-on. Maybe you can have a look, why the problem appear on the first place. Maybe some concurrency on the startup of homeassistant, where the timezone is not available yet?

You should know better than me. :slight_smile:

Was a limitation :slight_smile: Thank you you for the update, The scheduler is now on my kiosk :slight_smile:

actually working?

Are you using a linux supervised installation?
This could be the solution:

Thank you for this great addon! I use it for all my scheduled automations and it is working fine, except for this entry:

Screenshot 2022-10-05 at 20.16.20

It is always executed twice every day with one or two minutes in between:

[Wed, 05 Oct 2022 07:45:01 +0200] SCHED:  script/turn_on {"entity_id":"script.lfx_scheduler_overdag_1"} 
[Wed, 05 Oct 2022 07:47:00 +0200] SCHED:  script/turn_on {"entity_id":"script.lfx_scheduler_overdag_1"}

It must be because of the sunrise trigger, because in the weekend it is just triggered only once at 9 o’clock.
I have other entries that use trigger sunset and they work fine.

Do you have any idea what may be causing this?

No clue.
I just create a scheduler exactly like yours in my test environment.
I will monitor to see if I’m able to get the same behavior.