Simple Scheduler Addon

Hi, I want to ask, why when I want to add a device or edit a device, the sidebar takes so long to appear? is something wrong? thankyou

This usually indicates a timeout while contacting Home Assistant.
Please, take a look at the log

sorry, can you show me how can i see the log? thankyou

did you mean this log? i don’t know what the errors mean. but when i click the button to add a device or edit a device, there is no change in the log.

Depends of which version of the addon you are using. In the 2.0 beta version you open the log with the 2nd button near the title. In the official 0.64/0.65 you find the log in the addon configuration

okay thankyou for the information.

Hello, again issue with mqtt: when restart system, the mqtt entities aren’t availables. A further addon restart Is needed in order to have them

How much time do you wait? Usually can take 5-10 minutes for MQTT to reconnect.

Hi!
Trying to get this addon running but it does not start.
I tried rebuild, uninstall, reinstall…same errors in the logs.
Any idea how to proceed?

Sorry, my bad.
Fixed in 2.0.47

I waited more than a day

What’s the MQTT status in the status bar?

Try to disable o enable one scheduling from frontend. Do the switches become available?

MQTT status was enabled, if i change status on frontend (if i remember right) I need ti restart addon… So After works…
Futhermore backend config seems doesn’t working and disaligned fron frontend

You shouldn’t have backend config anymore. Should be an empty page…

Thank you all beta tester!
I finally publish the beta to the main repository.
You can uninstall the beta addon and remove the beta repository
Then you can install again the official one.

There are already some fixes added in the official (2.0.49) that are not available in the beta repository!
Thanks again and hurry up!

1 Like

New tentative, I have Just update HA

Entities not availables, mqtt running.
If I change state about a single schedule, all come back available via mqtt

As I predicted…
That’s odd.
I ask you to do this test because when you change any scheduler, the addon sends again via MQTT, beside the state you changed, the configuration of all of the schedulers.
So basically it is a refresh.
What is odd is that the switches became unavailable, which is usually due to the ungraceful disconnection of the MQTT client (aka the addon) from the Mosquitto server.
The MQTT statusbar indicator is updated every time you reload the page, and I get the connection status directly from the python library (which, btw, I tested shutting on and off Mosquitto and I got the right status value)

I will try to reproduce the issue, otherwise I cannot fix it.
Meanwhile, have you switched to the latest version 2.0.49 ?

Yes I am on stabile version

Try the latest version 2.0.50

I removed options from the config file many releases ago. If you still see the backend options, there is definitively something wrong in your supervisor…
This is what you should get:

now it is all good, many thanks again for your code & support