Sinope Line Voltage Thermostats

Merci pour vos réponses, j’avais cherché partout sauf dans developer tools!!
ca fonctionne!

Bonjour,

J’ai regardé sur github et je semble comprendre qu’on peut utiliser les appareils Sinopé sans Neviweb si on a une clé usb conbee 2 pour les appareils zigbee. Est-ce bien le cas? Est-ce que tout les devices Sinopé sont disponibles avec cette approche? Et est-ce qu’il faut autre chose comme un gateway gt130 ou c’est vraiment direct comme je fais aujourd’hui avec les devices zwave?

Merci.

Etienne

J’utilise présentement les thermostats zigbee TH1123WF/TH1124WF et les prises zigbee SP2600ZB sur mon Conbee II. Jamais connectés au GT130. Je pense que Claude a aussi testé le gradateurs et interrupteurs zigbee avec succès.

ZHA permet aussi de montrer la température extérieure sur l’affichage secondaire des thermostats avec un appel de service, tout est détaillé plus haut sur le forum.

1 Like

Bonjour, tous les appareils Sinopé zigbee fonctionne avec un Conbee II et ZHA sans avoir besoin d’une connection internet. J’ai testé les SW2500ZB, DM2500ZB, TH1300ZB, SP2610ZB, SP2600ZB, VA4200WZ, RM3250ZB, WL4200ZB et WL4200S. C’est très rapide comme réponse et très fiable.

1 Like

With last update of HA there are many thing that I will need to change in all custom components for the Sinopé devices, sinope-gt125, neviweb and neviweb130. You will see in your log different warning about device_state_attributes and probably device_class. The custom components are still working and I’m working on those warning to make an update asap.

Excellente nouvelle. Ma crainte usuelle outre la vie privée est que le service disparaisse suite à la fermeture ou la vente d’une entreprise qui offre de tels services. Ou juste qu’ils se tannent de le faire sans frais et que ça devient un service payant.

Sinopé prévoit lancer un détecteur de niveau de propane debut 2022. Est-ce que ce sera zigbee? Et si oui, peut-on s’attendre a ce que ça s’intègre avec HA directement ou il faudra que quelqu’un comme vous fassiez un module?

Merci.

Appears to be Zigbee. It might require a custom quirk, but if they put out a smarthings driver it should be easy enough to integrate.

Any news on when it might come out? Seems like it been just around the corner for over a year, shows spring 2022 right now

Bonjour pour le détecteur de niveau il est déjà en parti supporté dans neviweb130 dans sensor.py comme LM4110-ZB, level monitor. En théorie ce sera un appareil zigbee. Dès qu’il sort je ferai les petits ajustements. Que le premier qui en achète un me contacte pour l’activer

If you want it in ZHA it will probably be supported without quirk like all other water leak sensors and valve. If it need a quirk I’ll do it

I just created a new release for the device_state_attributes warning that was popping in the log since last HA update 2021.12.1
I’ve updated all three custom components, sinope-gt125, neviweb and neviweb130

Merci M. Marquis-Descoteaux. Mes Sinope reçoivent désormais une température extérieur de ma sonde grâce à vous. Un sincère merci.
Richard

Today I’ve added suport for new DM2550ZB dimmer in neviweb130 and sent a pull request in zha qwirks to support that devices and add backlight control for thermostat in ZHA
Merry Christmas and have fun with HA and Sinopé

Hello. I’m a HA newbie; I received a HomeAssistant Blue as a Christmas gift, and I am working through setting it up with all my devices.

First off: Thank you for building the Sinopé/Neviweb integrations! I was glad to see that I will be able to use my existing Sinopé gear with HA. For now, I plan to use the Neviweb integration; in time, I may eventually add the hardware to switch over to using ZHA for local control.

I have used HACS to install the neviweb130 integration, and I seem to have successfully connected it to my Neviweb account, as it has created entities for me that correspond to each of my Sinopé thermostats and switches. I am also seeing log activity as my switches change their state.

My question, and keep in mind I’m new to all of this: It has created entities, but no corresponding devices. It looks like in order to construct automations, scenes, etc., I will need to have devices. Should there be devices as well as entities, or is there another step I need to take? If this is basic HA configuration stuff that I just haven’t learned yet, please just point me to the relevant instructions/tutorials and I will happily go read them.

Hello, I made the switch from Hubitat to Home Assistant a few days ago so I’m still learning and I would like your opinion. I have a Daikin wall unit and 9 Sinopé TH1123ZB thermostats. I would like to control them by week / weekend planning but also with home / away management. I would also like to do an automation for Hydro-Quebec Flex D. I also like to have the outside temperature ‘Feels Like’ displayed on the thermostats.

Integration with the GT130 hub seems to bring certain advantages:
Automatic FlexD, and a schedule (not great but it works).
On the other hand, the display of the outside temperature is not ‘Feels like’ and I don’t want to manage attendance with NeviWeb but HA.

The direct integration of thermostats with HA by ZigBee is easy and I am able (thanks to Claude’s script) to set the outside temperature to ‘Feels like’.
On the other hand, I find nothing on the planning management side for the thermostats in HA.

For home / away management, I believe that regardless of the integration, I can lower the temperature by 2 degrees in absent mode and go back up on return.

Anyway, I would like to see if you have any advice and I would be curious to know how you operate. Merci!

Hi, I’m also starting with HA and from what I’ve seen, not required to have devices but you can use entity call services directly for scene and automation.

You can see the list of services that come with the GT130 integration on this link.

Hoping that it helps you a little :slight_smile:

Thank you for this Claude.
As many others, I’m having trouble with my DM2500ZB dimmer. I’m just starting out with Home Assistant, and I’m starting to get the hang of it. My Home Assistant is installed on a Rasberry Pi 4, everything is connected via a Conbee 2 key. All of my thermostats/normal light switches are working flawlessly.

However, my dimmers are only recognized as normal light switches:

{
“node_descriptor”: “NodeDescriptor(logical_type=<LogicalType.Router: 1>, complex_descriptor_available=0, user_descriptor_available=1, reserved=0, aps_flags=0, frequency_band=<FrequencyBand.Freq2400MHz: 8>, mac_capability_flags=<MACCapabilityFlags.AllocateAddress|RxOnWhenIdle|MainsPowered|FullFunctionDevice: 142>, manufacturer_code=4508, maximum_buffer_size=71, maximum_incoming_transfer_size=43, server_mask=10752, maximum_outgoing_transfer_size=43, descriptor_capability_field=<DescriptorCapability.NONE: 0>, *allocate_address=True, *is_alternate_pan_coordinator=False, *is_coordinator=False, *is_end_device=False, *is_full_function_device=True, *is_mains_powered=True, *is_receiver_on_when_idle=True, *is_router=True, *is_security_capable=False)”,
“endpoints”: {
“1”: {
“profile_id”: 260,
“device_type”: “0x0104”,
“in_clusters”: [
“0x0000”,
“0x0002”,
“0x0003”,
“0x0004”,
“0x0005”,
“0x0006”,
“0x0008”,
“0x0702”,
“0x0b05”,
“0xff01”
],
“out_clusters”: [
“0x0003”,
“0x0004”,
“0x0019”
]
}
},
“manufacturer”: “unk_manufacturer”,
“model”: “unk_model”,
“class”: “zigpy.device.Device”
}

I’ve edited my configuration.yaml file to enable the Sinope zha-quirks that I downloaded from the zha-quirks-handler:

zha:
custom_quirks_path: /config/www/Sinope/

Am I missing something? Thank you in advance and joyeuses fêtes!

Welcome to HA @elsbree. Now that you have setup your Sinopé devices via neviweb130 you can find you devices in development tools under climate.neviweb130_climate_kitchen for example.
Just look in there for neviqeb130 and you will get all your devices name.
To view your device on the overview tab you can go two way. You cannot use both method at the same time.

• use the lovelace configuration tool that you will find in the overview panel top wright corner, the three vertical dots. Choose edit dashboard, then on the lower wrigth coner clic on the blue button +add card and add the card you need for your light , thermostats etc. Just fill the info to setup the card. It will then appear on the front end. Proceed like that for all your devices. In HACS → frontend, you will find more lovelace cards that you can add.
  • edit lovelace manually by editing the file in config, iu-lovelave.yaml. You will need to add some configuration first in configuration.yaml for that method.
lovelace:
  mode: yaml
  resources:
    - url: /local/community/vertical-stack-in-card/vertical-stack-in-card.js
      type: module

Then in ui-lovelace.yaml add this for your thermostats

title: Home

views:
  - title:Neviweb
    path: neviweb
    icon: mdi:signal-variant
    theme: dark-mode
    cards:
      - type: custom:vertical-stack-in-card
        title: Chauffage plancher
        cards:
          - type: entities
            show_icon: True
            entities:
              - entity: climate.neviweb130_climate_plancher_cuisin
              - entity: climate.neviweb130_climate_plancher_solarium

- type: custom:vertical-stack-in-card
        title: Lumières
        cards:
          - type: entities
            show_icon: True
            entities:
              - entity: light.neviweb130_light_bureau
              - entity: light.neviweb130_light_cave
              - entity: light.neviweb130_light_chambre_1

You can then add what ever you need.
For automation you can also do it manually or use a component call scheduler-component where you can adjust temperature at different period during the day or for specific day, week ou weekend etc.
On my side I prefer to do it manually. So in configuration.yaml i’ve added the following code:
automation: !include_dir_merge_list automation/
Then I’ve created a subdir in config called automation and in that dir I put all my automation file for heating, light away mode hydro flex-D etc

when you do some changes in ui-lovelace.yaml just same and then click refresh in the upper right comre three dot menu.
Start with that and let us kno

Is it a DM2500ZB or a DM2550ZB the first one is supported correctly in zha but last one is new and not supported in ZHA. I just sent a pull request to zha-quirks to add them last weekend
Tell me which one you have.

1 Like

My pull request to add support for Sinopé zigbee thermostats back light control have been merge in zha-quirks. It should appear in next update and it will allow us to manage the back light from always on to on demand.

It is a DM2500ZB. Problem is, they are not correctly recognized by ZHA. Every time I want to pair them, I have to go through 2 interviews, because the first one never ends, so I have to unpair/pair the device again. The second interview ends instantly, but the device has an unknown manufacturer/model in ZHA.

I have three dimmers, they all do the same thing. I’m kinda lost here.