Sinope Line Voltage Thermostats

When your displays is set to automatic I think it is off by default and turn on if you touch the setpoint button. If you want the disply always on the set it to 1 = always
0x0201 0x0402 BacklightAutoDimParam OnDemand: 0, Always: 1

Yes I understand this. But it’s not even the case.
1 - I don’t change anything to the kitchen thermostat (only the bedroom)
2 - Even pressing the button up and down wouldn’t change anything.

Does your display did this as soon as you switch it to ZHA ? what happen if you switch it back to the GT130. If the display don’t come back then you have a device failure. If it work ok with the GT130 then there is something that need to be fix in ZHA but I don’t think so.
In ZHA you can check value set for each cluster and attribute.

I just done the PR for Calypso controller support in ZHA-device-handler. Hope to be merged for next ZHA update.

How can I do this ?

I think the issue is with the thermostat shutting it-self down. My wife put the kids mitens and gloves in front of the heater, might be some self protection.
But the breaker doesn’t go off and even if I turn it off and on again, doesn’t change anything.

Looks like it’s more an hardware issue here no ? try to reset the thermostat I think you have to push both bouton during 10 sec - Thermostat will be disconnected from your gateway

Merci Claude pour votre aide. AprĂšs plusieurs essais, j’ai installĂ© HACS sous VirtualBox sur mon portable et procĂ©dĂ© Ă  son redĂ©marrage. Cependant, rien de plus ne s’est ajoutĂ©. De plus, je ne trouve pas le fichier configuration.yaml sur mon disque dur. J’ai accĂšs Ă  HA via http://homeassistant.local:8123/lovelace/0
Suis-je au bon endroit selon vous 
 il me reste à intégrer le composant Sinopé ou suis-je dans le champs

Vous avez un bon bout de fait. HACS est installĂ© et fonctionne. Avez-vous crĂ©Ă© votre compte sur git hub pour avoir la clĂ© qui permet Ă  hacs de rechercher les custom_components qui sont disponibles? Si oui dans le panneau latĂ©rale gauche de HA il y a un bouton HACS. En cliquant dessus vous verrez un menu de cinq boutons. cliquez sur celui du haut «intĂ©grations» puis faite une recherche pour sinope. Vous verrez sinope neviweb130, cliquez dessus pour l’installer.
Pour trouver votre configuration.yaml il se trouve dans le rĂ©pertoire config. Si vous n’avez pas d’acces direct Ă  ce rĂ©pertoire alors il suffit d’installer le module complĂ©mentaire file editor. cliquez sur parametres Ă  gauche puis sur modules complĂ©mentaires. Il y a un bouton bleu en bas Ă  droite. cliquez dessus et recherchez le module file editor. AprĂšs installation et dĂ©marrage du module vous aurez un nouveau bouton dans la colonne de gauche pour acceder aux fichiers de configuration et les Ă©diter.

Putting something too close to the heater will make it become too hot and it self protection will turn it off for cooling and it will turn on again when it’s temperature go down to normal. The thermostat won’t be affected by this. You should have a hardware problem.
to reset the thermostat do this:

1. Press and hold the top button to increase the temperature until the display changes to the menu.
  2. Hold both buttons until CLR appears on the display.
  3. Press the top button once to increase the temperature; the display will change from NO to YES.
  4. Press and release both buttons immediately; DONE will appear on the display and the thermostat will restart.
    Then you will have to re pair the thermostat with ZHA.

Calypso support by ZHA have been merged so it should appear in next zha update.

Bonjour Claude, j’ai rĂ©ussi Ă  intĂ©grer votre composante dans HA. Mon problĂšme maintenant est la façon d’entrer le username : [email protected] par exemple, ou avec des guillemets, dois-je conserver la partie !secret climate_password. MĂȘme chose pour les deux autres lignes j’imagine. C’est lĂ  ou ça bloque. Je sais que la partie aprĂšs # est du commentaire. S’agit-il du langage python en ce qui concerne le code.

J’ai trouvĂ©, il s’agit de l’apostrophe.

En fait, l’utilisation d’apostrophes indiquaient seulement que le redĂ©marrage s’effectuerait sans problĂšme, rien de plus. Je reçois une erreur lors du redĂ©marrage. Un code USRBADLOGIN dans le fichier log.

USRBADLOGIN ca veut dire que tu n’a pas mis soit le bon user ou le bon mot de passe. dans configuration.yaml tu dois mettre

neviweb130:
  username: !secret climate_username <- l'adresse courriel que tu utilise dans Neviweb
  password: !secret climate_password <- le mot de passe de Neviweb
  network: !secret climate_gateway <- le nom de l'emplacement oĂč sont inscrit tes appareils dans Neviweb
  scan_interval: 360

le !secret climate_username c’est seulement pour plus de sĂ©curitĂ©. le fichier configuration.yaml est publique et donc pas protĂ©gĂ©. Tu mets donc tes login et mot de passe dans le fichier secrets.yaml de la façon suivante:

climate_username: '[email protected]'
climate_password: 'mon_password'
climate_gateway: 'maison'

C’est plus sĂ©curitaire. ensuite si tu as le bon login et mot de passe ca va fonctionner

Bonjour @claudegel ,

I am now testing using zhaquirks instead of neviweb130 for one of my thermostat. I have intergrated the hydroqc module to get my peak TarifD events to set my temps on that device and also I push the external temperature to the display. What I am missing now is the equivalent sensor for hourly_kwh that the neviweb entity was providing I have tried to create a total_increation sensor:

- name: "Consommation CalorifĂšre Bureau"
        unique_id: consommation_calorifere_bureau
        state: >
          {{ (states('sensor.thermostat_bureau_summation_delivered') |float)}}
        unit_of_measurement: kWh
        device_class: energy
        state_class: total_increasing

But that does not work. Do you have a way to create a houly_kwh sensor from either active_power or summation_delivered zha sensor attribute?

Merci Claude pour votre aide, tout fonctionne correctement.

Hi @vrouleau I currently don’t play with energy for ZHA devices but I’ll check if I can find how to set it up

I think i made it work with a utility_meter helper with a hourly cycle.

Hi! Sorry about the delay.
Here’s the info:
Model number: 735
Type: 20

[custom_components.neviweb.climate] Setting up neviweb climate Living Room: {'id': 342179, 'identifier': 'D880392BBBFA-0000B3D1-0-000194FB', 'name': 'Living Room', 'family': '735-DP', 'signature': {'protocol': 'miwi', 'type': 20, 'model': 735, 'modelCfg': 68, 'hardRev': 0, 'softVersion': {'major': 1, 'middle': 0, 'minor': 1}, 'softBuildCfg': 2, 'family': '735-DP'}, 'location$id': 7691, 'parentDevice$id': 35756, 'group$id': 3656, 'orderIdx': 0, 'sku': 'TH1500RF', 'vendor': 'Sinopé', 'url_en': None, 'url_fr': None}

Hi @BenRoc1979 thank you for the info
I’ve set a new branch sinope-1/custom_components/neviweb at 1500-test · claudegel/sinope-1 · GitHub
please copy file climate.py and restart HA
If it work send me the log line containing: “Device data for «your thermostat name»: 
”
or send me any log with error :slight_smile: