Snapshot Issue in iOS Actionable Notifications

Hello! I recently switched from running home assistant in a VM to a Raspberry PI 4. in that migration process, i also started using the Node Red add-on in lieu of a separate docker container. I previously had notifications with a snapshot from my cameras working without issue but recently noticed I still receive the notification, but there is no snapshot and no actionable item. Both worked previously. My automation is set to grab a snapshot and place it in /config/www/nameofcamera/nameofcamera-latest.jpeg. I see the image created and can view it via smb or the image url but the image doesn’t show up in my notification. I installed this blueprint as a test and the issue persists: 📸 Send camera snapshot notification on motion. I am running Core version 2024.2.4, Supervisor 2024.02.0 and OS version 11.5. Below is the automation json for sending the snapshot notification.

{
“message”: “Motion in Backyard”,
“title”: “Backyard”,
“data”: {
“image”: “/local/backyard/cam_backyard-latest.jpg”,
“actions”: [
{
“title”: “Live Stream”,
“action”: “live_stream_backyard”
}
]
}
}

I’ve also tried adjusting the image path to “/config/www…” as well as “http://ip.of.hassio:8123/local…” but get the same issue. I’m not getting access errors thrown in Home Assistant or Node Red either so not sure what the issue is. Any help is appreciated.

I’m not sure what I did to resolve but I rebooted my phone and tested sending a notification to my iPad. The iPad worked as expected and then my phone did as well. Thank you anyway