[Solved] Aeotec Z-Stick Gen5+ Integration Issue

Hello,

I am running Hassio on a virtual machine on unRaid, and bought a Aeotec Z-Stick Gen5+ and passed it through - all of that works fine.

I have followed the documentation and added the following to the config file:

zwave:
  usb_path: /dev/ttyACM0
  # device_config: !include zwave_device_config.yaml
  network_key: "my hex key"
  config_path: /srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.6/site-packages/python_openzwave/ozw_config

But the device is not working it gets found, added and then gets removed, the best I can tell from the log, full log attached - but error messages below:

2020-10-11 20:27:19.444 Info, mgr,     Driver for controller /dev/ttyACM0 removed
2020-10-11 20:27:20.445 Error, mgr,     Manager::GetDriver failed - Home ID 0xcd1a25d0 is unknown
2020-10-11 20:27:20.445 Warning, Exception: Manager.cpp:373 - 100 - Invalid HomeId passed to GetDriver
2020-10-11 20:27:20.445 Info, mgr,     GetSendQueueCount() failed - _homeId -853924400 not found

Two xml files are created in config - those are also attached. All help is welcome. Could someone please help configure this? I am relatively new to HA - switching over from ST.

OZW Log
XML File

Thanks in advance.

Bump. Anyone who can help?

What is the config file for? Anything related to a home ID? Does it work without it?

Nothing specific, I commented that line out and tried earlier. Let me try again today evening and report. Thanks for the reply.

Thank you. That was it. For some reason it it didn’t work the last time.

Commented that line out and rebooted the host system (VM) and it is working again.

1 Like