Sonoff NSPanel Blueprint - Configure your own custom NSPanel easy via a Blueprint

is it possible to get controlls for spotify? like the custom:spotify-card

Hello team, great work!, is there any possibility to create actionable notification? or at lease when i push green button, to capture that?

Is it possible to display camera feeds on this device?

Unfortunately not. Or at least, not yet. :weary:
Please take a look at this: Image display possible · Blackymas/NSPanel_HA_Blueprint · Discussion #1270 · GitHub

I’m not sure how video would play on nspanel anyway, since even now things like changing views doesn’t run smoothly - tapping on icon to change view can take over 1 second to be realized, so i guess esp inside isn’t exactly rocket…

Usually the delays are not related to the ESP32, but mostly to the limited communications protocol between ESP and the Nextion display or even the Wi-Fi network, as depending on your setting quite a big amount of data could be flowing all the time (like when you set a super frequently updated sensor).

1 Like

Hello Can maybe somebody help me? I instalet Tasmota to my NSPanel and now i have Problems with last step. MQTT and code. Can somebody help me?A

Or is it possible that i make Alarm panel with this blueprint?? @Blackymas ?

Thanks a lot.

Could you please share more details? Even better if you can add it as a new issue in GitHub as it is much easier to manage cases there: Sign in to GitHub · GitHub

With this you can control your Alarm Control Panel entities from your panel. :wink:

Has anyone else had problems with their blueprint saving changes? Quite often when I go into the blueprint to make a change, the device is not selected and all of the settings are blank like they have never been set up. When this happens I have to set everything up again from scratch just to make the small change.

I am running the latest versions and the problems seems to have popped up since I switched to the espdif framework.

I have 2 sonoff panels and they work great. Now I added the air conditioning, I can control the modes (climate, heatin, fan…) But I would like to control , fan mode and swing mode on the clima page, but I don’t know how to set it up so that it is on the clima page.

1 Like

One configuration option I can’t seem to find is one to set the main (built-in) temperature display to Fahrenheit. Am I just missing it somewhere?

Add this to your substitutions (on your panel’s yaml):

temp_units: °F

Thank you. Also, is there any way to view the load/power draw on the physical relays when turned on? I’m pretty sure it would be pulling < 2 amps (ceiling fan + led lights) but would be great to make sure.

Unfortunately the NSPanel isn’t capable of measuring power consumption.

Hi i was wondering if it possible to configure Nspanel as 2 way switch by using both relays on one physical button the other one remaining decoupled.

If you mean using it as a SPDT relay, please take a look here, otherwise, please provide more details on what you are trying to achieve.

Hi ,

I was aiming to replace one of the staircase switches in the image with nspanel by using both relays

With the mention that i dont have null wire , and live wire would be provided by another light (a second circuit) connected in series with NsPanel.

The second circuit would have wifi bulbs to be triggered from the second buton of the nspanel de-coupled to the relays , just giving command to esp

you can do this if you would modify the esphome.yaml a little bit yourselves.

for the no neutral part, there are some tutorials on the internet to find

not specifically the ns panel, but I think it will still work unless the panel requires the to high load.