Hi @ all,
This is the FIRST and ONLY custom version of the “Sonoff NSPanel” that is easy to configure via Blueprint and does not require much installation or code line changes.
You can find the full project on GITHUB
(More images see below)
This project allows you to configure your complete NSPanel via a Blueprint with UI.
That means you don’t have to customize any code or change any lines in the code.
So you have a nice graphical interface where you can build your NSPanel. And the best thing is, the installation takes only a few minutes.
The goal was to create a version that allows everyone to use the NSpanel fully local without having to deal with programming or reading hours of documentation - AND YES WE DID IT!!!
The only requirement is ESPHome and copy paste of a few lines of code - a step by step guide can be found in the Github WIKI
Full documentation and installation is available here NSPanel Configuration, Setup and HowTo.
How to create “Issues” when I have a problem WIKI HowTo
All Feature Requests can be found here All Feature Request
Roadmap Roadmap can be found here Roadmap
🙋 WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU! We are always looking for people who would like to support this project. We are looking for help with "programming new features, writing documentation or translating documentation to EN. If you are interested then please contact us
- easy to use and simple configuration via Blueprint - no change in the code is necessary
- 32 buttons on 4 button pages with long press function for settings (more buttons are also possible)
- Button design is automatically generated based on the selected entity
- Buttons show current brightness and cover position in the button itself
- Buttons label can be assigned via blueprint
- Weather + 5 days weather forcast
- Thermostat + Touch + Relay control for floor heating
- Light control (brightness-slider, colorwheel, TempColor-slider) - via Long Press
- Cover control (open, close, position-slider) - via long press
- Settings page (display brightness, display dim brightness, auto-dim, sleep mode, reboot NSPanel)
- Swipe between pages
- Top menu with 10 icons for specific states
- Heating control (hot water)
- modern design - design easy to change via Adobe Express (free + design template)
- 2 pysical switches
- and much more
Finally a few more pictures