Sonoff NSPanel Blueprint - Configure your own custom NSPanel easy via a Blueprint

Nice to hear that. Thanks for sharing your solution. :slightly_smiling_face:

Just wondering…why we shouldn’t update at higher speeds? Is it that esp can’t cope? I mean - when i played with bear nextion panel once i uploaded from my pc with 921600. And what is first and second baudrate? Is update going directly from Ha to nextion or is temporarily stored in nspanel’s memory?
Update of whole lcd takes really long time… luckily small corrections are updated as “changes only” i guess, since it usually starts at around 80% (if i made some small correction in nextion program).

It should work fine with 921600bps, which is the default rate for this project, however, if you are facing issues with the transfer, changing baud rate is something to try… :wink:

1 Like

First of all: Thanks for everyone’s work on this project! Its incredible how far its come.

I am having trouble updating from 4.3.9. I get this strange termination without a lot of information. Any idea what I’m doing wrong?

Your compiler is crashing. The most common reason for this is the lack of RAM in your computer.

We have some suggestions here: NSPanel_HA_Blueprint/docs/error_compiling.md at e146b1f35dfe38cd8d2da90828695f8a37865b0c · Blackymas/NSPanel_HA_Blueprint · GitHub

Please let me know if any of those helps.