Sonoff SNZB-01 Buttons stopped firing events

Hello, I’m having some trouble with a Sonoff button which just seem to have stopped working. I have 4 buttons, they are all fairly new (since July 21), two are working fine, the other two have stopped. I have put in a new battery in one of the problem ones last week without any improvement.
One in particular I have previously paired, programmed in node-red to toggle some lights and was very happy with it, but it has stopped working.
If I attach a state change node and send all output to a debug node nothing is shown in the debug window.
I have forced deleted it from zigbee2mqtt and re-paired it, which seems to work(it showed up in the map as connected to the coordinator) but it doesn’t seem able to get the battery level and no longer seems to generate events. It is listed as ‘WibbleSwitch’ in here

I’m running a Raspberry Pi3 with Slaesh’s CC2652RB stick
Does anyone have any suggestions as to what I should look at? Thanks.

Some additional info as I look around. Using MQTT Explorer I have compared a working SNZB-01 to the problem one.
The good one
Sonoff_GoodSwitch
The Problem one
Sonoff_BadSwitch
My problem switch seems to be missing the ‘device_automation’ node, I guess that’s why I’m getting no events, but I’m not sure how I can fix this or does this just mean the button is faulty?

I really don’t know what I’ve done but the two problem switches have paired properly and are working. I’ve spent a good few hours trying to sort them out over the last week or so.

Did you end up figuring this out? I have two buttons and both randomly stop working with HA. I reset one and got it re-paired and that worked for a few days and stopped again. The second button won’t even work after resetting it. :frowning:

Hi andrew.
This happened to me and I solved following with this thread.