Streamline Card - Streamline your Lovelace configuration with with a card template system

Hello there!

I’m pleased to share today a project that I’m working on for few weeks : Streamline Card!

For a long time, I was using decluttering-card in my configuration, but unfortunately, the project looks unmaintained anymore.

Even if I’m willing to contribute to some projects, like I did with Bubble-Card, and with the questions left without answer, I decided to make my own version of this, with few other goodies:

• A template system to ease the reusability of your components (like decluttering-card)
  • The support of the visibility option (new)
  • The support of the new section layout (new)
  • The support of javascript templates (new)
  • An UI editor! (new)

The project is still a pre-release version, so there might be some bugs left, but if you are willing to help and test, please provide me any feedback you could have.

Thanks and happy streamlining!

6 Likes

I discovered your card thanks to the french speaking forum where it was advertised:

Great work !

1 Like

Hello there!

Version 0.0.8 released today to fix some bugs with sub-elements (such as image of picture-elements) and some problems with the card editor!

Let me know if you have any issue!

just leaving a comment here to bump it up and giving it a bit more traction, have just replaced all my decluttering-templates with streamline-templates… which was ridiculously easy, just replace all “decluttering” with “streamline” lol

1 Like