Super Simple Lock Manager available

Yes, but your indentation is wrong on the lock.another_door. It should be directly under the first lock, not indented.

Go to developer tools and then Services and type in notify and see what pops up. It will bring up the available notify services that you have set up. It’s been so long since I set it up, I’m not sure if there is something else you need to do on the mobile app to set it up. Googling will help you on this one, as this isn’t a keymaster specific thing. It doesn’t need to be two, it can be as many as you want. It is who you want to send the notifications to.

You want a separate dashboard, or another tab? I just made it as another tab, but it shouldn’t matter.

Do you have this in your configuration file?

homeassistant:
  packages: !include_dir_named packages

Have you restarted Home Assistant?

The formatting is correct, I tried to make the parts I changed in bold but it didn’t format correctly on here.

I will double check but I am sure I added the packages code to my configuration. I will take a screenshot later.

I did restart HA

Do I have to install Keymaster through HACS?

No, you don’t want KeyMaster on there at all. We do need to install the key master basic code and put that in your packages directory.

key master basic code = keymaster_basic.yaml?

Yes, that’s it.

It seems I am using the wrong entity IDs since I can confused as to what entity IDs I am supposed to use.

Do I find the entity IDs under Zwave JS UI?

I have always used this

Settings-> Devices & Services → Entities

I have no clue what I am doing wrong.

Make sure I had the correct line in my configuration yaml

Downloaded the raw keymaster_basic.yaml to make sure I did not miss anything.
Uploaded the raw yaml into the directory

Went to setting->entities. Found my lock. Copied the entity ID and replaced

I have not changed the notify lines in keymaster_basic.yaml yet (I have to find out what mine are called). But this shouldn’t affect anything?

Copied everything from lovelace-keymaster-basic.yaml without changing anything

Have you restarted? Wouldn’t hurt to figure out the notify part. Just go to Developer Tools and then Services and type notify. and see what comes up.

I have restarted. I’ll edit the notify part and see if anything changes.

I will be very surprised if that is why it is not working for me.

Nope, still not working. I have no idea why at this point.

This was the fix for me: add the packages under homeassistant header in configuration.yaml, save, restart Home Assistant.

homeassistant:
  packages: !include_dir_merge_named packages/

I’m trying to under why it would make a difference by reading this documentation but it will take me a while to process it. Packages - Home Assistant

I’ll definitely give it a try when I have a chance! Thanks!

This integration seems like the ticket. Any desire to get into HACS?