Supervisor logging probably corrupt en causing high CPU usage and freeze

since a while I have an issue when viewing the Supervisor log or the log of an Add On, the CPU usage goes up and supervisor freezes. Most of the time a reboot is not possible anymore. So a hard reset is needed as the only solution to get control.
When this happens, home assistant itself keeps working, but has a huge impact of the high CPU usage.

I already did a reinstall with backup and restore, but this did not help.

I think there is something corrupt in the log file/database (that remains during restore).

Anybody recognize this issue or can help me to reset de logs of Supervisor.

My PI is connected to an ssd disk, so it is not an issue of a bad SD card.

It is not because it is an SSD that your filesystem can not get corrupted, especially after hard resets. Personally, I would attach my SSD to a Linux computer ( or a computer running a live Linux CD) and run fsck.

Found the issue. it was UAS.

Is solved by adding usb-storage.quirks config to the cmdlines.txt on the rPI

Adding the UAS module to kern module blacklist? · Issue #1743 · home-assistant/operating-system (github.com)

Good day.

I believe I have the same problem. I have a raspberry 4 2G. If I open the supervisor log, the CPU load is 20-30% and I cannot work with HA. Unable to connect. A hard reset will grant access back. Is this the same problem as yours? Is there somewhere a simple procedure to “activate” the UAS? Thank you.