Supervisor page doesn't load

Rpi4, 4GB, 32bit, Fresh install of hassos_rpi4-4.13

All installed, booted and basic setup of devices ok.

However, when I click on the “Supervisor” link (http://homeassistant.local:8123/hassio) the page never loads and that browser tab has to be closed. I can open another browser tab instance and do something else, but something is wrong with the “Supervisor” option. I’m new to this but I can;t see any obvious errors.

Any ideas?

Hi Paul,
Have you enabled Advanced mode under your user profile?

It can be found by clicking on you user icon in the bottom right of the sidebar.

Thanks, I hadn’t, but have now.

Unfortunately, it made no difference.

I am using Chrome browser, but I’ve just tried it on a different browser (Firefox & Edge) and it works fine there.

I would guess that it’s ok for most on Chrome so it may be one of my extensions buggering it up.

I have the same issue

Tried Chrome, Chrome incognito and Edge and its the same thing

No erros anywhere else and no notofications, config is ok when i use “check configuration” under server tools

its running on a raspberry pi with the raspberry pi image

that was enabled, what else could i provide that might help?

i have seen this similar reported here:

but that one says its a theme but i have not changed the default one, and they said incognito works but that is not the case for me

EDIT…

did an inspect and found out this

so some kind of access problem i guess but where?

i also tried this: Default dashboard won't load after update do 2021.2.0 - #6 by metsessantaset

sadly that did not help, i did have a device inside an area that had the same name, changed the area name but no luck

EDIT…

that did not help me either

not sure if that cured it

but a full reboot did it for me so far, seems to easy and i fear that the issue could still be hiding somewhere

From a few days ago, I have same problem. I did no HA updates, no OS updates. Just grafana stops working and when I go to add-ons, page does not load. All reports are “fine”…