Support for Lockin G30 / Smart Lock and Keypad

Hello can someone add the support for the Locking G30 Smart Lock and Keypad.

Here the link to buy:

https://www.amazon.de/Lockin-G30-App-Steuerung-Google-kompatibel-elektronisches/dp/B0C2Z6CYJ9

The Devices are working in the Smart-life App for me but the will be marked as unsupported in Homeassitant Tuya.

The Devices are Bluetooth and use a WiFi Bridge.
Also with the local Tuya i cant use the deceives in Home-assistant.

Thanks

I am looking for some solution for the same product.

Hmm, since it’s a lock I’m not sure you’d be willing to but I could give it a shot to implement it in my custom integration (GitHub - azerty9971/xtend_tuya: eXtend Tuya's integration)

For this to work, would it be possible for you to share the device using your Tuya/SmartLife app? (after removing it from a door so that I don’t cause a security breach to your house by performing tests)
Smartlife: gg-106053160716494114782
Tuya: [email protected]

And also contact me via [email protected] so that we can arrange test sessions when the implementation will be ready :slight_smile:

Thanks in advance and have a nice day,
Azerty

Hello! Were you able to get the lock to open and close with their home assistant? I get an error when trying to change the status.

Hello,
I’m guessing it needs to call a different API to do the unlocking, but since I don’t have access to one of these devices I can’t really test…

Would it be possible to share the lock with me via the Smartlife/Tuya app? (and temporarily place it in a place where locking/unlocking won’t be an issue for you)

Have a nice day,
Azerty

I wrote you an email.

Hello everyone,
I’ve just posted an updated version of GitHub - azerty9971/xtend_tuya: eXtend Tuya's integration that enables locking/unlocking from HA.

For now you’ll have to use the latest beta version and provide cloud credentials (GitHub - azerty9971/xtend_tuya: eXtend Tuya's integration).

Once this is done you should get a fully functional G30 lock in HA.

Enjoy!!
Azerty

1 Like

This is just great! Could you add local support or is it impossible? And I would also like you to add codepad support to this lock if possible. Any data you need I will provide you in Discord :slight_smile:

Hello,
I don’t think local support is realistic for now.
Locking could be done via LocalTuya by sending True to DpId 46.

Unlocking on the other hand needs some other API and I don’t think we have access to these…

For the Keypad, I’ve just added support for the latest alarm (wrong fingerprint, face, …), the key tone setting and the battery level, do you see anything else that would be worth getting from HA?