Support for Lockin G30 / Smart Lock and Keypad

Hello can someone add the support for the Locking G30 Smart Lock and Keypad.

Here the link to buy:

https://www.amazon.de/Lockin-G30-App-Steuerung-Google-kompatibel-elektronisches/dp/B0C2Z6CYJ9

The Devices are working in the Smart-life App for me but the will be marked as unsupported in Homeassitant Tuya.

The Devices are Bluetooth and use a WiFi Bridge.
Also with the local Tuya i cant use the deceives in Home-assistant.

Thanks

I am looking for some solution for the same product.

Hmm, since it’s a lock I’m not sure you’d be willing to but I could give it a shot to implement it in my custom integration (GitHub - azerty9971/xtend_tuya: eXtend Tuya's integration)

For this to work, would it be possible for you to share the device using your Tuya/SmartLife app? (after removing it from a door so that I don’t cause a security breach to your house by performing tests)
Smartlife: gg-106053160716494114782
Tuya: [email protected]

And also contact me via [email protected] so that we can arrange test sessions when the implementation will be ready :slight_smile:

Thanks in advance and have a nice day,
Azerty

Hello! Were you able to get the lock to open and close with their home assistant? I get an error when trying to change the status.

Hello,
I’m guessing it needs to call a different API to do the unlocking, but since I don’t have access to one of these devices I can’t really test…

Would it be possible to share the lock with me via the Smartlife/Tuya app? (and temporarily place it in a place where locking/unlocking won’t be an issue for you)

Have a nice day,
Azerty

I wrote you an email.