Support optional proxy feature

Is it possible to support all plug-ins and modules (including core) including HACs, and use custom proxy server to connect specific domain names?
I suggest that the official community can support this feature. In this way, proxy servers can be used to connect to some specific servers in China or other regions (for example, the raw domain name of GitHub is polluted by the domain name). It would be great if PAC rules can be directly supported.

Although there are many ways to solve similar problems, such as setting up hosts or setting up a special reverse proxy server (specifically for Hass accessing GitHub), it does not affect the creation of this feature request. If it can be supported in the Hass core program, it would be great.

I found this problem when using HACs, but I found that Hass can’t set up proxy server well. At present, I forcibly point to the official server of GitHub by modifying the local domain name resolution record. For Hass, this method is actually very good, because GitHub is only contaminated by the domain name, and it does not take a stronger method to stop it. However, if Hass can support the proxy function, it is also a better choice for other similar situations.