Swedish calendar

It’s the same for me, the sensor wont show up.

@sbobergje Hmm that is indeed strange. You can always double check that the specialThemes.json-file is readable running ls -la /home/homeassistant/.homeassistant/custom_components/swedish_calendar and see that the r-flag is there, but I doubt that is the problem.

Can you see any of the other swedish_calendar sensors? My entity page (also running 0.97) looks like this:

That solved it for me. I changed to
special_themes_dir: /config/custom_components/swedish_calendar

And now it works, thought i had tried that before but works now anyway.

2 Likes

Awesome :smiley: I will add the hassio-path to the docs for further reference

Did the last HA update kill anyone else calendar?

Did for me too

1 Like

@Miicroo Is the calander project still alive? :slight_smile:

upgraded to 0.112.1 and it works for me

1 Like

Yep same for me.

Upgraded to 0.112.2 and not working again

Same for me

Same for me. . Darn :smile:

Same for me. A lot off error in logs while setting up swedish_calendar platform Is the project still alive?

Traceback (most recent call last): File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/entity_platform.py", line 178, in _async_setup_platform
await asyncio.wait_for(asyncio.shield(task), SLOW_SETUP_MAX_WAIT) File "/usr/local/lib/python3.7/asyncio/tasks.py", line 442, in wait_for return fut.result()
File “/config/custom_components/swedish_calendar/sensor.py”, line 65, in async_setup_platform await themeSensor.fetching_data()
File “/config/custom_components/swedish_calendar/sensor.py”, line 282, in fetching_data async_call_later(self.hass, get_seconds_until_midnight(), self.fetching_data)
File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/event.py”, line 267, in async_call_later hass, action, dt_util.utcnow() + timedelta(seconds=delay)
File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/event.py”, line 252, in async_track_point_in_utc_time async_unsub = hass.bus.async_listen(EVENT_TIME_CHANGED, point_in_time_listener)
AttributeError: ‘NoneType’ object has no attribute ‘bus’`

Upgrade to 112.3 and now its working again. Strange!

0.112.4 breakes it again :joy:

I have posted an agenda style similar thing some time ago if that is interesting for anyone.

Does special themes work for you on 0.112.4.it is the only thing that works someone who solved the error? on the rest

It displays the last known entity but it is not working, for me it has shown “internationella dagen för oskadliggörande av handeldvapen” and that was july 3.

I saw some errors aswell but assumed that it was an intermittent release that broke it and that the major 0.112 would be fine. Very much stll maintained so I will look into the problem. Suspecting that I might have used someting that has been deprecated :slight_smile:

1 Like

It seems that special themes failed if the entity_id was already present (which was always the case since it was hardcoded). Since we nowadays can change our entity_ids in the UI I removed it completely, and instead updated the name of the sensor to “Swedish Calendar theme day” (thus the generated entity_id will remain the same and you don’t have to use change your UIs).

I have updated to HA core 0.112.4, and running the latest swedish_calendar I now get both the normal sensors plus the special themes (note that today 14th July there is no special theme).

@Christian_Hollbjar @sbobergje @Chrichton @leiyt If you update the calendar to latest version (on master branch, pushed a few mnutes ago), do you still get errors?

2 Likes