Switch Zigbee Tuya TS011F with ZHA turns off only after a few seconds

Hi everyone!
I have this Switch Zigbee device integrated with ZHA in Home Assistant but for some reason it turns itself off, I turn it on and it turns off again after 2 seconds. Anyone ever happened something similar?
Tuya Smart Plug 16A EU (TS011F) Zigbee compatibility

I have two and the same thing happens with both

My ZHA coordinator is a Sonoff with Tasmota.

I also leave the firmware code of the Switch:

{
  "node_descriptor": "NodeDescriptor(logical_type=<LogicalType.Router: 1>, complex_descriptor_available=0, user_descriptor_available=0, reserved=0, aps_flags=0, frequency_band=<FrequencyBand.Freq2400MHz: 8>, mac_capability_flags=<MACCapabilityFlags.AllocateAddress|RxOnWhenIdle|MainsPowered|FullFunctionDevice: 142>, manufacturer_code=4098, maximum_buffer_size=82, maximum_incoming_transfer_size=82, server_mask=11264, maximum_outgoing_transfer_size=82, descriptor_capability_field=<DescriptorCapability.NONE: 0>, *allocate_address=True, *is_alternate_pan_coordinator=False, *is_coordinator=False, *is_end_device=False, *is_full_function_device=True, *is_mains_powered=True, *is_receiver_on_when_idle=True, *is_router=True, *is_security_capable=False)",
  "endpoints": {
    "1": {
      "profile_id": 260,
      "device_type": "0x010a",
      "in_clusters": [
        "0x0000",
        "0x0003",
        "0x0004",
        "0x0005",
        "0x0006",
        "0x0702",
        "0x0b04",
        "0xe000",
        "0xe001"
      ],
      "out_clusters": [
        "0x000a",
        "0x0019"
      ]
    },
    "242": {
      "profile_id": 41440,
      "device_type": "0x0061",
      "in_clusters": [],
      "out_clusters": [
        "0x0021"
      ]
    }
  },
  "manufacturer": "_TZ3000_cphmq0q7",
  "model": "TS011F",
  "class": "zigpy.device.Device"
}

Thanks!

Hi @agustusbotti
Did you make any progress regarding this issue?
I have the same problem, I guess it is not home assistant related, as this same behavior is noticed when switching the plug via the phoscon application as well as with the hardware button on the device itself…

The only way to resolve the issue is by unplugging the device for a few seconds.
After plugging it back in, the problem seems to be solved, at least for a few hours…

I have other types of zigbee switches without this problem.

Hi

@demeulemeesterdries , did you still have this issue ?

I received and plugged 2 of them yesterday and I got a similar issue ( on only one for the moment) this night without understand why. It decided itself after few hours to turn off …

Is it happens often for you ? Mine is running with Zigbee.

As workaround, I created an automation which turn on again the plug if it turn off because in my case, it should never be off.

Yes, I still have the issue.

I guess I will have to switch to another type of zigbee wall switch…

Adding an automation seems stupid in my case, as the device switches off after 2 seconds, it would be switching constantly…

Hi, sorry I haven’t been on here for a long time.

After some HA update this fixed itself.
I could never quite figure out what the problem was.

If it has happened to me that they turn off for no apparent reason but I created an automation that will notify me when the plug goes off.

I’ve got the same problem using Z2M with 2 of these TuYa TS011F.

I’m using Z2M Edge because in the release version the plug is not recognized.

Ever so often the plug seems to turn itself off without any automation or action from homeassistant or a user.

I can’t find out what’s causing this behaiviour.

I encountered the same problem, I’m trying to talk to the seller about it (maybe he suggests some solution …), I will update you with his reply.

Hi!
Same problem here. I tried changing the manufacturer, but same problem with both, _TZ3000_5f43h46b (TuYa TS011F_plug_3 control via MQTT | Zigbee2MQTT) and _TZ3000_typdpbpg (TuYa TS011F_plug_1 control via MQTT | Zigbee2MQTT).

It keeps disconnecting randomly every day. I have 6 of them, some never disconnected, some disconnects multiple times, I really don’t know why.

I moved from ZHA to z2m to set the property “power_outage_memory” to “restore” (ZHA didn’t have it), but it didn’t helped. I discarded micro power outages with it.

I contacted both sellers, but none answered yet.

For now I’ve automations that turns them ON when turned OFF, but my heaters have an internal memory that resets every time that happens, so I’m not sure what to do.

If I can help with something…

I also have this problem with 10 of my latest switches. The previous ones were TS011F_plug_3 and work fine, but the latest I received are TS011F_plug_1. After seeing the problem, I unpaired and added them to a Tuya Zigbee gateway to see if the problems occur in Tuya Smart Life, and they do! Exactly the same behaviour of randomly switching off. The affected switches have a firmware of 1.0.10 visible in the Tuya app, (in Z2M reported as TS011F_plug_1).
The plug_3 plugs that work for me seem to be FW v1.0.4 in Tuya app.

I am having this issue with 2 plugs I just got from AliExpress with ZHA. Sometimes they turn off instantly other times it is after a few hours.

Which store on AliExpress?

https://m.aliexpress.com/item/1005002731527334.html?spm=a2g0n.order_detail.0.0.7cb7f19clrMLg6

Ok, different store, but same UK plugs as mine I think. Do yours identify as TS011F_plug_1 ? (That’s their ID in Z2M, not sure on ZHA), but the actual FW version on mine is 1.0.10 (Smart Life app reported)

ts011f_plug I think.

Can you see the actual FW ver of the plugs anywhere in ZHA ?

I don’t see a way. I have been through all the cluster attributes.

Same issue with my recent order. 2 from 3 devices ordered form the same seller (same order) are affected.

Thanks Vadim. Which seller on AliExpress?

This one: Tuya Smart Zigbee Plug 16A EU Outlet 3680W Power Meter Compatiable With Alexa And Tuya Hub|Building Automation| - AliExpress

i’ve bought same model as grinco to the same seller and i’ve the same issue :cry: