System Monitoring - How does yours look?

I think they are all set in Lovelace… which ones are you missing?

Take a look:

But maybe the icons actually suits pretty well.

hello I tried to implement this sensor unfortunately I get a felhlermeldung. can you help me maybe? “Platform not found: sensor.rpi_power”

@Yoinkz Look in my Lovelace code posted higher up. For example

- entity: sensor.installed_version
            name: Hassio Installed Version
            icon: mdi:home-assistant
1 Like

@Yoda Did you follow the install instructions properly?
Following the ‘Great Migration’ things changed a bit.

rename it to sensor.py 

Also it does say something about getting an error the first time after installing it. Maybe restart HA again?

1 Like

@klogg

Are you still using the “old” lovelace or do you edit your ui in the web-editor?

I still maintain my own yaml file for Lovelace, yes.

thanks @klogg it works it was my mistake forgot to change the file name. now i get the message right there where the bell is “RPI Power ISSUE Charge reported 80008”

1 Like

Hey Tom,

What type are you using for the Database size calculation?

Hey - my disk use suddenly seems to be stuck at 100% - what does this actually mean?

Mine here…

9 Likes

can you share your HA news config and what card are you using for Hassio stats ?

That’s an awesome setup! Can you share some more info / lovelace.yaml from this setup?
Thanks

20 containers? what the fuck for?

i plan to have 9 so far…

I’m also wondering how you guys measure your router output and how frequent? I have setted it up once with snmp but it almost blew my database. And when you disable it in history and/or recorder, you can’t graph it of course.
So please, enlighten me!

Do you mean router upload/download? I have an Asus router so it’s built-in fortunately.

1 Like

UPnP/IGD via the Integrations

I have dumped my raw config for lovelace here: IT is a bit messy and not 3rd party friendly, but hopefully you can figure it out…

My Control panel (system monitor) can be found from line 1133

1 Like

If you’re using Hassbian, you need to expand the file system to use the whole disk. This may be your problem if indeed your disk is full.

Got a bit inspired by @VirtualL ´s awesome Lovelace UI…:+1::smiley:

11 Likes