TCL Home (AC) Integration

Do you know when TCL Home integration will come? I want to add my air conditioner to Home assistant.

1 Like

Did you solve in any ways?

1 Like

Has anyone found a solution yet? I’m still waiting for an integration for TCL Home.??

Go can be connected through external services such as Google, Alexa, Yandex Alice
Using Yandex as an example, I used external integration

I tried Yandex Alice but once I connected the TCL Home Account to Yandex Alice, I don’t see any of my devices in the app.

How do you add TCL Devices to Yandex Alice?

Thank you

Due to this I was forced to make a monstrosity of a freakshow in home assistant.
Basically, home assistant sends a voice over text command to Google saying “turn on AC bedroom”, google turns it on and has an own automation that “when AC bedroom turns on” it sends a voice over text command to it’s self (because for some crappy reason HA entities are not directly ussable in automations in google home?) that turns on (or off) a HA input_boolean “AC bedroom”. HA also sends the content of an input_slider to ALEXA (because for some reason Alexa CAN set the temp and google can’t) setting the Temperature of the AC. I then made a generic climate device in HA with as state the input boolean, as temp the slider and as action a freaking input_button that when triggerd uses an automation to send a voice command to both google AND alexa. i’m even ashamed of writing this down as a “solution”. mike-drop, hackerman.