Tesla integration not working

Is there any more information in your log file? Did you completely remove the integration from HA and from you configuration?

Tesla Integration has failed for me after upgrading to core-2021.4.5.

Not sure if they are linked.

Tried to uninstall, restart and reinstall. Will not accept credentials.

EDIT: Wiped out the YAML config and tried again. No luck.

1 Like

Still working fine for me on 2021.4.5

Same as @jayw - core-2021.4.5, began getting ‘IndexError: tuple index out of range’, uninstalled / rebooted / won’t accept credentials.

Same here, also on 4.5

Same here it has worked for a couple weeks (maybe 10 days?) and became unavailable all of the sudden.
New setup gives error (2021.4.5)

Same here. Only 4.4 available to me.

Yep mines broke too after 2021.4.5 update.

1 Like

Tried a snapshot restore to 2021.3.2. Tesla integration present, but data becomes “unavailable” after a few minutes. I think this is a credentials problem, independent of core.

I just tried this integration for the first time, but have the same issues. Has to do with authentication.

The option to enable two-factor authentication on your Tesla account is quite new (and enabled in my case) : has this integration ever worked with 2FA enabled?

I guess that te reason that this (still) works for some people is that if you had the integration authenticated before the activation of 2FA on your account, it still remains working. Until you log out or reinstall the integration.

2FA never enabled for me and others.

Correct, do not have 2FA enabled and still not working.

Hi! Same issue this morning…
What can we do ? thx

Hello !

Ditto here since midday

• 2FA off
  • Unable to reconnect via integration
  • The automatic recharging synchronized with the solar panels are out of order.

Solutions ?

Thank you in advance

Same here. So frustrating.

I have the same Problem. I deactivated 2FA and did reinstall the Tesla Integration - but it does not work.

Same here. Sensors became “unavailable” in the past week or so. A reload seemed to half work and then fail again after some time. I removed the integration, rebooted and now get the “Unknown error occurred” when trying to re-add the integration using email+pw. 2F Auth is off. I am up-2-date on all HA updates 2021.4.6 and 2021.04.0

Just to confirm, I have the same problem as well.

I have the same issue. Tesla - Configuration, Unknown error occurred

Same issue here, worked fine before updating to 2021.4.6 then it stopped and now I cannot add the integration again “Unknow error occurred” :frowning: