Testing the new AccuWeather integration

The newest version of integration requires removing and re-adding configuration.

The newest version of integration has working forecast. To enable forecast you have to go to Configuration -> Integrations -> AccuWeather Options.

Once again, the newest version of integration requires removing and re-adding configuration.

Thanks for this integration. Just installed this and it is working well

1 Like

Any plans to include DailyForecasts.Day.LongPhrase or DailyForecasts.Day.ShortPhrase

Nope. But it all depends on the users and code reviewers. Please add a feature request here.

Any chance to add allergies, cold & Flu, air quality and etc indexes as entities?

Hmmm…
I found custom repositories under the Supervisor, Ads-on Store, three dot menu.

So I persisted and learned something new today. I needed to install HACS…

Yes but I don’t know when.

1 Like

Thanks for the integration. I’m using Imperial settings for my HA but AccuWeather is showing the current temp in Celsius even though it has the F next to it for fahrenheit, high and low temps appear to be displayed correct. When I changed my HA setting to Metric, AccuWeather changed the F to Cs but the high and low temps were still in fahrenheit. A co-worker who also installed the integration is having the same issue. Any suggestions?

The newest version has support for allergies sensors.

1 Like

Thanks man!! you are awesome!

Thanks. The AirQuality sensors will be supported today or tomorrow. Unfortunately I can’t find cold/flu data in AccuWeather API.

1 Like

I’m having the same issue on a new install.

Which entities? With or without a forecast?

Please show me the weather entity and its attributes, not Lovelace card.

I’m not sure if I’m looking in the right place or not. The integration shows 93 entities, but when I click on it, I only see maybe 40 entities. I do not see any of the ones used in the above lovelace cards. the only temp entities I see there are real feel ones. I’m not sure if those are what you want to see or not.

Developers tools -> States -> weather. in search field.