Texas Residents: Access your Smart Meter Texas readings with Node-Red and MQTT

I hadn’t had this working since the MQTT change and finally found a way to fix it. I probably didn’t do it the proper way but had to move the MQTT portion from the package to my MQTT config, but it works

For the issue I still have. Could someone explain to me, as if I’m an idiot, how to complete step 4 of the configuration “4. If you are using the Home Assistant package, set your electricity cost in the entity input_number.smt_energy_cost.” I’m sure it is simple, but I just can’t figure it out.

I have no Smart Meter Texas readings after Sept 29. Are others seeing updated info?

Same here.

After a long time using the Node Red method, it stopped working so I tried the regular integration which to my surprise worked… but that too stopped after a few days. Anyone know what is going on?

Any one having any luck here?

EDIT: 2024.05.01 came out so I bit the bullet and upgraded. The native Smart Meter Texas integration configured from scratch without issue and created 1 sensor which represents my current meter reading.

I haven’t tried the HA 5.0 version but apparently the library that the native integration uses was updated. I don’t usually grab the x.0 versions but im curious if anyone has and is able to get the native integration working now…