Theme Color Chart - My UGLY Theme

Okay this is one UGLY looking theme but that is by design… try as people might the descriptions in theme’s don’t clearly point to all places a parameter is applied. For me a picture is worth a thousand words so I created this theme you can navigate through to reference where colors are applied. I have noted the color or where it applies next to each parameter. I have not found every parameter available yet but got quite a few. Also this site is a great reference for colors… https://www.colorhexa.com and I use it all the time.

Hope this helps some of you as it has me.

Here is the yaml for this…

colorchart.yaml (2.2 KB)

10 Likes

This is so simple, yet I immediately found your post extremely useful.

As a long time theme user, I had long ago resigned myself to simply finding a look that was “good enough” and did not mess with it due to all of the intricate settings. This theme example combined with your re-organized yaml code is a great reference for both newcomers exploring themes and OG’s like me who didn’t feel like deciphering all of the many settings.

THANKS!

yes it is but found what i was looking for

THANKS

Thank you very much for this. I was hoping I could find something like this solution to help me make my own theme.