Tiemme 4Heat Stove WiFi Controller

@11125 its even simpler, I have a automation to set the power with a helper and vice versa. To use only one automation you can combine the two automations using trigger ids.

alias: Ofen Heater Power
description: ''
trigger:
  - platform: state
    entity_id: input_number.heater_power
    id: slider
  - platform: state
    entity_id: sensor.oranier_carus_aqua_power_setting
    attribute: num_val
    id: stove_power
condition: []
action:
  - choose:
      - conditions:
          - condition: trigger
            id: slider
        sequence:
          - service: 4heat.set_value
            data:
              entity_id: sensor.oranier_carus_aqua_power_setting
              value: input_number.heater_power
      - conditions:
          - condition: trigger
            id: stove_power
        sequence:
          - service: input_number.set_value
            data:
              entity_id: input_number.heater_power
              value: >
                {{
                state_attr('sensor.oranier_carus_aqua_power_setting','num_val')|int
                }}
    default: []
mode: single

1 Like

Do you have any nice control to change the value of the temp? This slider… i don’t like it a lot :slight_smile:

@zauberertz
One suggestion.
When changing the boiler target temp, instead of waiting for the update of all the stove statistics (the [“SEL”,“0”] command), the integration should update the target boiler temp immediately when receiving the answer the command B20180 is accepted (the integration should wait for this response: ["SEC","1","A20180000000000061"]
When receiving the A20180 response, the integration should change immediately change the set boiler temperature, instead of waiting for the SEL 0 response
…just a thought.
and

@zauberertz I have a stove with a puffer, I see the status of the temperature but it cannot be changed, is the target possible to do something?

Today I have released vesion 0.6.0.

The main things are a faster refresh after sevice call or switch call.
The other change is to have more visibility on unknown sensors. @carloda this might make some setable sensors visible

2 Likes

@zauberertz You can provide the translation if you are interested I can translate it into Italian …

@zauberertz
The unknown sensors are parameters Th26 and Th27 and i tested it now:
UN 20005 is Minimum Range of Boiler Thermostat
UN 20006 is Maximum Range of Boiler Thermostat

1 Like

Hello,

Do you plan to have a way to set the stove thermostat temperature ?

The UN 30138 seems to be showing this temperature

As I was saying previously mine is not a boiler, it’s a stove I use to heat my house :slight_smile:

I hear the first time for UN 30138… how do you get this data? I have a pellet stove also. the boiler we mention is the boiler inside the stove, where the water is heating.

Mine is not heating any kind of water… It’s heating air :slight_smile:

The UN 30138 data is directly coming out of the 4heat integration on HA. And when I look at the temperature and time it’s perfectly consistent with me setting the thermostat at 18 or 21°

Please unfold the attributes in your Screenshot. If it has a Marker “B” than you are able to contol it with the service “4heat.set_value”.

See my post 27d ago:

Hope that helps

Unfortunately it is a J…

Maybe it is only a sensor and you can implement the thermostat (on/off) in Home Assistant.

I don’t think it’s the temperature sensor:

1. We can see that it goes from 18 to 21 degrees, a temperature sensor that would have steps of 3 degrees would be strange
  2. The hours are consistent to the second with the time I set (via the mobile app or via alexa) the temperature to a specific level

In the 4heat mobile application, this is how I set the thermostat… By setting the target temperature.

This is also how I work directly with the remote control of the stove (completely independent of the wifi module of Tiemme).

can you open the source file of your mobile app? there is a file controllers.js where you can find all codes the 4heat is using? maybe there is more info about 30138

I’m using an iPhone… I don’t have any clue on how to open the source file of an iOS app :confused:

I have a Tiemme SY 100 controller compatible with the 4heat module, but I don’t have this module.
The RS232 RJ11 output is through the IC Max232, so the levels could be rs232 and not TTL.
The pinout for the 6-wire cable are 1, 2 and the output of the 5 + volt power supply joined. PIN3 TX, PIN4 RX, PIN 5-6 joined - GND.
If the cable has 4 wires, Pin1 +5 volt,Pin 2 TX,Pin 3 Rx,Pin 4 GND -
If you want to get an rj11 extra output you can use a rj11 splitter
I think that if you use a Logic Analyzer and a program like Saleae, pulseview etc, you can see baud, and may be other information, such as protocol etc

pinout rj11

2 Likes

Works fine, thanks for that!
I have stove from Dielle, model: Ostro Tube
Stove ID: 3d0e5c580d2b445608aa74272b56bfa5
UN20816 is Power Combustion
UN30026 is probably Remote room temperature
UN20211 has value 5
UN20301 has value 0
UN20802 has value 0
UN21832 has value 10
UN30046 has value 0

2 Likes

Hi everyone,

I just would like to ask, did someone managed / solve to communicate with the board directly via the RS232 interface? I have a wifi controller, but as because my system has two different unit to manage the whole system, meaning I have a separated Clima600 accessory for the heating and domestic water circuit, and with the wifi controller I only can manage one device, and it is used with the stove right now. As far as I know the 2 device cannot communicate with each other so its required 2 wifi controller, but as because it is too expensive for me to buy a second one, that’s why I’d like to communicate directly with that board also. The clima600 using the same protocol as the mb250.

Thanks for the help in advance.

Hello,

I just bought the 4heat module for my stove.

Can you confirm that the power supply via the dedicated cable is not necessary?
I’ve seen videos that show its use and others where it doesn’t seem necessary…

It would suit me if that wasn’t the case because I wouldn’t need to run a new electrical outlet…

Thx