TileBoard - New dashboard for Homeassistant

That is horrible to read, you really should get your indentations fixed :wink:
Anyway, on all tiles in the popup that code should be placed.
Start with the first to try it, which is title: ‘Patio Lights’,

@Romkabouter - :rofl:i agree need to get around to it, Thanks will give it a shot…

@Romkabouter - well it seems my indentations is not the worst of it :laughing:
I just can’t get it to work.
Once inserted, the light switch doesn’t work and popup don’t close.
My entire setup is popup with in popups - it would be great to have it auto close after a selection and time period.
Thanks again for your time.
A small popup example with the code would assist me to figure out what’s wrong - if possible

1 Like

Hi!
is it possible to rotate the camera image 90 degrees? I use ESPCAM and there is no such possibility

Looking to do something similar, did you resolve this?

No, I moved away from the idea and redone my dashboard and moved to the wonderful work Mattias Persson did : A different take on designing a Lovelace UI

Thanks for coming back to me :+1:

Can anyone confirm whether it’s possible to colour the text / icon of a TEXT_LIST item using a function. I don’t want to dynamically colour all of them and I am looking at having a battery icon turn red if it’s below 10% for example.

I just stumbled upon your question as I was trying to achieve this look myself. I was able to blur the background when a popup was open by using the following in custom.css:

backdrop-filter: blur(5px);

Initially this wouldn’t work when testing on my browser and it turned out that backdrop-filter isn’t yet supported by Firefox, I tested again in Chrome and the background is blurred as expected

I am currently using the transparent theme. Is there a way I can change the font color for all the tiles to black using the theme.css file?

Some one was able to use a google login and redirect to the tile board page securely ?

Hi there. I have a problem with adding additional “types” to config.js.

I am trying to move some cards from my default HA OS lovelace - I’ve started with the weather - just to find out how should I write code in Java… yes I know that Java lang is required there and I’m going to learn it a bit.

Meanwhile, I try to set some cards - probably I’m missing something in the code. I receive the message:

" The “config.js” configuration file has loaded but window.CONFIG is not defined! Please make sure that it defines a CONFIG variable with proper configuration"

Any help greatly appreciated.

type: weather-forecast is not valid.

This is the whole entity types I can use with this TileBoard right?

Yes, you have
type: weather-forecast
AND
type: TYPES.WEATHER

Remove the first one, it is not valid

1 Like

I recently see a lot of “trying to reconnect” (probably some wifi issue) and I wonder where I can change the timeout before it trying to reconnect?

Hi, is there some sort of “show your tileboard topic”?
To see the latest tiles made?
The opening post is from 2018 …
It would be nice, to see what people make of it nowadays…
3966 posts reading is al lot :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hi everyone,

for me the history tile is not working, maybe someone here can help me. The API call fails with 401 unauthorized, for example

curl -X GET \
  https://homeassistant.<MYDOMAIN>/api/history/period/2021-07-08T07:49:34.386Z?end_time=2021-07-08T07:50:04.386Z&filter_entity_id=<SENSOR> \
  -H 'Authorization: Bearer <MYTOKEN>‘

My HASS instance is hosted as a subdomain behind an Nginx reverse proxy.

The weird thing is, if I remove the last variable (&filter_entity_id) everything works at least in the terminal.

Any ideas why this is failing?

Hey everyone, got a bit of a weird one.

I’ve been setting this up to work with a Samsung Galaxy Tab A7. Looks great on the tablet.

I have 6 cameras, 1 is 1080p and 5 are 4MP. All the cameras are connected to HA via Frigate and work fine in lovelace.

The screenshots load in just fine and refresh as expected but on the tablet using Chrome or Fully Kiosk I can’t see the stream, i just get a black box. The 1080p camera with identical settings works perfectly. When I load it in Firefox it works fine. Also if I use Chrome on my PC they all load fine.

Any idea where to head with that?