works

but when add new one:

.item.-on.-switch .item-entity–icon {
color: green;
}

not works, why?

Hello,

2 questions please…

I wan’t to show only my open doors and windows in a list so i list everibody and would hide those that are closed.

I use this but don’t work:

hidden: function ()
return this.parseFieldValue(’&binary_sensor.door_window_sensor_158d000232abca.state’) === ‘off’ ? true : false;
}

and i want to add a title like group title over some tiles.
Is there a possibility ? i was trying to use custom but this is a tile

Thank you very much.

I have a sensor defined which does exactly this in Home Assistant.

- platform: template
  sensors:
    all_window_status:
       value_template: >-
             {% for entity in states.group.all_windows.attributes.entity_id if is_state(entity, 'Open') %}
             {%- if loop.first and loop.last %}
             {{ states[entity.split('.')[0]][entity.split('.')[1]].name }} is open
             {% elif loop.length == states.group.all_windows.attributes.entity_id|length %}
             {{ "All windows are open" if loop.last }}
             {% else %}
             {%- if loop.first %}{% elif loop.last %} & {% else %}, {% endif -%}
             {{ states[entity.split('.')[0]][entity.split('.')[1]].name }}{{ " are open" if loop.last }}
             {%- endif -%}
             {% else %}
             All windows are closed
             {% endfor %}
       entity_id:
         - sensor.window_1
         - sensor.window_2
         - sensor.etc

friendly_name: 'All Windows Status'

Then a custom tile in TileBoard

.-sensor-small-text .item-entity--value {
  font-size: 100%;
  white-space: initial;
  line-height: 100%;
}

.-sensor-small-text .item-entity {
  height: 100%
} 

Then added the class to the tile.

classes: ['-sensor-small-text'],

Hope this helps.

1 Like

Thanks i understand the way you use, but i would be fine to use hidden option of tileboard for this but for other things too.

I was trying to use it on script tiles and it works great, but in list it seems not work or i’m not use the good code.

Thanks for your help!

hidden would not work within the list. You would need to loop through entities and form an array of items which need in the list and assign it within the tile.

ok thank you ,so i made this and work great like i want

list: [
{
title: function () {
return this.parseFieldValue(’&binary_sensor.door_window_sensor_158d000232abca.state’) === ‘on’ ? ‘Chambre Parents’ : ’ ‘;
},
icon: function () {
return this.parseFieldValue(’&binary_sensor.door_window_sensor_158d000232abca.state’) === ‘on’ ? ‘mdi-door-open’ : ’ ‘;
},
value: function () {
return this.parseFieldValue(’&binary_sensor.door_window_sensor_158d000232abca.state’) === ‘on’ ? ‘Ouvert’ : ’ ';
}

Is it possible when using transparent theme to color a background tile based in state using CSS? It would be easier to see from distance.
Thanks to anyone that may clarify this.

wow that looks really cool!

just curious: is the presence/ gmaps widget/tile working properly for you guys? my tileboard just shows me the first pic (the google picture of the tracked google account), but when it moves to the second pic (the gmaps location) it just shows me a black tilescreen.

it worked when I started using tileboard but it stopped working apporx 3-4 weeks ago. It shows me labels correctly, however, if someone is home or away.

Thanks resoai. I’m trying to code. Still struggling with it, but for a simple backgroundColor change, it seems that is only works when using “customTheme: null”.
When using “customTheme: CUSTOM_THEMES.TRANSPARENT”, it doesn’t work. Is there a way to circunvent this behavior?

Maybe a solution is to use “theme: ITEM_TRANSPARENT,” to all other tiles. I don’t know if there is a better one.

It should work regardless of the theme

Got the code, but I confirm it only works in null theme. In transparent it doesn’t.
If anyone is interested in the code:

customStyles: function(item, entity){
         if (entity.state === 'closed') {
         return {'backgroundColor': 'green',
			 };
			 }
             else {
	            return { 'backgroundColor': 'red',
            };
              }
	     },

Any plans for a color selector for color light bulbs?

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up! Didn’t realized a new version was out.

1 Like

If click “Inspect element” you will see that transparent theme specifies colour in RGBA, with alpha set to 0.1 :slight_smile: So, either define opacity in the customStyles object separately or better, define colour as RGBA

Not at the moment since this will require a major rethinking of the way tiles work.

Is there a way to utilise the “Long-Lived Access Tokens” so I can create a Chrome app shortcut for my desktop without having to log in every time?