To Proxmox or not to Proxmox

Everything should be handled in Home Assistant? Not sure though…

HomeKit - Home Assistant
HomeKit Controller - Home Assistant
HomeBridge "Please wait while this integration is being setup"

Know nothing about Apple products.

1 Like

I ran the script for Adguard in my Proxmox setup, it installed and is working fine (I believe) however when I try to integrate it in HA it tells me it failed to connect. Is there some additional setup within Proxmox that needs to happen for HA to recognize the integration?

Not that I’m aware of. Mine Integrated fine, but it’s been several HA versions ago

Hmmm, that’s disappointing. I’ve tried numerous things but keep getting the same message.

I just deleted mine and added it without issue. Make sure you’re using port 80 not 3000

EDIT: added note to repo

omg, wish I knew that 2 hours ago. Changing it to 80 did the trick. I don’t recall seeing that or just overlooked it. Thanks so much!

1 Like

about nodered i’m have problem to capture a video from an rtsp camera with exec code. If i do the same in nodered included in hassio it works. do you know why?

hi @tteck ,

Before to install Portainer as a LXC , I just run your Webmin install script and it went smoothly ( thanks for your work).
I can connect to webmin IP ( https://ip:10000 ) but i have basic questions ( excuse my ignorance on this ) :

• I have a unique proxmox console , no LXC Console .
  • Webmin does not appear in the LXC list

Thank you

Webmin is a application that runs on top of the OS, in your case, it’s administrating Proxmox.
It was my intention for Webmin to help administrate LXC’s as the instructions says β€œrun the following in a LXC console.”

The wording helps to differentiate from the Proxmox Shell and the LXC console.

i have changed my dongle with sonoff dongle to check if it works better. i have unistelled lxc and than done all again. Now i get this error with old dongle configured and with sonoff too

any idea?

Did you run the script to allow device passthrough?

yes done and i copied the adress in configuration.yaml too

Restore a backup

i had to restart pve even with restore it was not working. i have problem with zigbee signal you think using and usb extender it will be better?

Hey, i try to install z2m via ur scripts but the passthru script doesnt work like i want.

I checked the .conf of the LXC and it looks like this:

arch: amd64
cores: 2
features: nesting=1
hostname: zigbee2mqtt
memory: 1024
net0: name=eth0,bridge=vmbr0,hwaddr=42:65:9C:13:9A:7A,ip=dhcp,type=veth
onboot: 1
ostype: debian
rootfs: local-lvm:vm-106-disk-0,size=4G
swap: 512
lxc.cgroup2.devices.allow: a
lxc.cap.drop:
lxc.autodev: 1
lxc.hook.autodev: bash -c 'for char_dev in $(find /sys/dev/char -regextype sed  -regex ".*/188:.*" -o -regex ".*/189:.*"); do  dev="/dev/$(sed -n "/DEVNAME/ s/^.*=\(.*\)$/\1/p>

the console gives me:

root@zigbee2mqtt:~# ls -l /dev/serial/by-id
ls: cannot access '/dev/serial/by-id': No such file or directory

i guess thats not correct :smiley:

Did you reboot the LXC?

Yes. Few times

I just ran a fresh install

All is good here :man_shrugging:

Is the coordinator plugged in a USB port?

Stupid Passthru. Tried many tutorials few weeks ago. None of them worked. Now i saw ur script for pass-through script. And that also doesn’t work. Don’t know why my machine doesn’t like it…