Touchscreen remote for HA

There might be some kits left, after all the rewards are sent out, but I will only know after I shipped everything.

2 Likes

Same here, unfortunately only came to know about your project this week. It looks amazing.
How would I get to know if you have any kits left? I’d certainly be interested as well.

Hey @Heijt771, thank you :slight_smile: There are some kits left, that I’ll soon make available. I’ll post about it on the YIO forum and chat.

3 Likes

I’ve started a project a few month ago. Take a look: Dashzero - Custom Home-Assistant UI made for Raspberry Pi Zero

Looking good!

The remaining kits are up in a temporary store:

hey great project!

Any chance to see it on sale again?

Thanks! I have only bits and pieces left at the moment.

Hi,i want to buy that.how can i do?
Thanks

Can this be used on a standard 7" raspberry pi touchscreen as well?

This looks really clean!!

Yes there is wall panel version development ongoing, see below for link.

I cannot join the channel with this link. Can you try sharing another one?

Sorry, try https://discord.gg/Xg8HvQHm

Hi

Can i get a new link to discord.
im very interrested in the wallmounted version

Here you go: https://discord.gg/thfmpkya

Hello,
Unfortunately I only discovered this thread today and I am very enthusiastic about the remote control.
Unfortunately I missed the Kickstarter campaign.
Are there still kits to buy somewhere or somehow?

Follow the link above and have a read through the general channel.

Short answer: not yet.

Long answer: the build files (PCB, schematic, bill of materials, enclosure design, etc…) will eventually be put up on GitHub if you want to DIY.

Also the latest from Marton (the project leader/designer/developer), in November last year:

We had 2 rounds of kits made after the kickstarter but unfortunately there are none left. We are looking into getting more made, but we want to do it in a more sustainable way, so it will take a bit of time

So you will be able to buy one eventually, just not right now.

Time scale?

Not available, just be patient.

Thanks @tom_l for the sum up! :slight_smile: It is exactly how you wrote.

I’m trying to figure out ways to make it a bit more sustainable and fix some things in the design as well. When I have something, I’ll let everyone know about it.

Still doing this next to work, so bear with me please :slight_smile:

Hi @marton do you have any more info available now?

Hi @martheijnen, not really unfortunately. I made some progress and there’s gonna be definitely something, but it’s not ready to be shared yet. Soon™ :slight_smile:

1 Like