Triggered by event 'zha_event' - by itself, occasionally, randomly!

Hi and thank you for accepting me on the forum!

I have had some big troubles with DomoticZ and I decided to try HA. I found the article how to run it without installation, docker, etc. It seems amazing to me! I don’t have a lot of integrations and devices, only Bluetooth and ZiGate + v2, 12 BT temp/hum sensors, 2 Zigbee RGB lamps from Lidl (SilverCrest) and one 4-gang Tuya Zigbee switch. I added an automation to toggle the both bulbs with the first button and it works.

Simple HA link

A couple of days all were ok. But today one (and only ONE) of the two bulbs, right 50 cm of my eyes, turned on, by itself. Pressing the 1st button on the switch, the bulbs changed the state contrarywise, that is logic. While the switched on turned off, the other (2 m away) turned on.

I turned off the bulb from the app. This could stay that way but it happened again. In the logs there are:

Wall Lamp 1 Light turned off triggered by automation RR Sw B1 once triggered by event 'zha_event'
5:47:49 PM - 31 minutes ago
RR Sw B1 once triggered by RR Switch Remote Button Short Press - Button 1 event was fired

Battery of the switch is OK (the bublb switched on!), there are nothing touching the switch or its button.

Would it be because of HA not being installed right way, only on a USB stick, or what could trigger this event? I’d not to like to see, being long away from home, to find any other devices switched on occasionally, for example all the radiators in summer with 40°C in the shadow.

Did you ever find out the cause of this @Martell?

As can be seen by the pic, I’m having a similar problem, with the trigger being fired every hour all by itself.
Screenshot 2024-02-26 at 19.49.12

I’m running an Ikea SOMRIG switch, & controlling 2x Tuya bulbs. HA has the SkyConnect dongle connected, acting as the Zigbee controller.

I experienced the same some months ago and it stopped after a HA update, since the last update the behaviour is back. Automations based on zha_event are triggered randomly. So far I have not found the cause.