TTS using built in RPi3 analogue audio output with Hassio?

It is not working now. Could someone post new and working link please?

Also not working for me either, on Home Assistant 0.93.1.

Working for me.

Some security concerns, though, as the ports seemed to be publicly accessible.

This worked for me too together with some other helpful advice of other threads. I documented my whole process to get mopidy up and running with a step-by-step tutorial:

https://www.amalytix.com/en/home-assistant-with-conbee-ii-deconz-xiaomi-aqara-and-hass-io-from-scratch/#play-audio-1

Start working to me after configuration of both folders (/media and /playlists even i do not use them), mpd config w the folders and configuration.yaml file. Do not forget to cold reboot your Pi4, soft reboot does not seems effect too much… Now it streams radio and tells tts phrases (with various delays). i have not tried any mp3 playback yet.

But the Amazon TV stick stop working at the same time ((((

Thank you. I’m up and running as well. I posted here to see if we would be better served using gstreamer long term.

could you please tell me what service do you call? do you call google_say? Thanks

Hi There,

I setup TTS on my HA, but when I am giving the data as message: “Hello Friend”, then the speech converter is saying as " Hello percent 20 Friend"

Seems %20 is getting attached to the text. Can you please help me clear this out.

You must be running v0.113.2 or greater. This is a known bug introduced in that patch release.

Yes true. I am running on 0.113.2.

Is there any known fix for this bug ?

Is there a new 2021 solution to this. modipy is no longer in the add-ons

Doesn’t work… Any other solutions please?

mopidy is crashing once per day its enoying and tts doesnt work

I moved to MPD from this repo seems stable

1 Like

Haii
Do you try Spotify Extension with this Repo. I have tried but not able to install . i am using rasbery pi 4 .
any idea

hi,
when I try to add the repo to Home Assistant 2021.6.6 I get an error “invalid repo”. is there a way to bypass that? there couple of addons I am interested in …

thank you

1 Like

I just tried using this link and it works on my RPi3B and 4B
https://github.com/Poeschl/Hassio-Addons

2 Likes

This is a custome media_player component I made, supporting Pi audio output or bluetooth output. You can use it without installing any add-on.

Hi. Guide for install?

Platform error media_player.pulseaudio - Integration ‘pulseaudio’ not found.