Tube's ZB Coordinators and Routers (was Zigbee router on steroids?)

Thank you.

It joins tries to join a network as soon as it is powered on. There are 2 bottoms on the board, one will reset it and start the pairing process again. The top of the case is a friction fit - gaining access is not difficult.

1 Like

Count me in as interested as well. Just the ability to support 50 end devices is enough to get my attention. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I just went through the neighbors reported by the router in the most recent ZHA map scan. I have it on my desk as Iā€™ve been testing it there. Not an idea location in the lower back corner of my house but this thing is talking to devices (other routers mainly as end devices have had no reason to move) on every level of my house (small split level) but lower ground floor to the attic.

2 Likes

Yeah, thatā€™s what Iā€™m after. I have some sensors in an outbuilding that is ~150ā€™ from my house with both wood and concrete walls in the way and Iā€™ve had to put 3 powered repeaters in place just to get a signal there with a minimum LQI of 90. From what youā€™re describing, I could put one of your routers in the outbuilding and another in the house and cut out the 3 repeaters altogether.

BUILD FASTER! :wink: lol

water proof enclosure and put one out side might work even better. the Zigbee module in these is rated for most all temps

2 Likes

Operating temp for the module: -40 C to 85 C

1 Like

I would be highly interested as well (international, The Netherlands)

1 Like

US person here also interested, can even solder myself if required :smile:

I use one router like this (CC2530+CC2592 amplifier) :

Very strong signal.

Did you have a chance to compare both ?

1 Like

I have not use that one to compare. The CC2652 is a newer generation chip. Options are good.

1 Like

All, Iā€™ve made 5 routers, they are up for sale on my new store site.

3 Likes

Order placed for 1!!! (I didnā€™t want to be greedy :wink: )

@tube0013 Thanks for the heads up mate! Canā€™t wait to try it out!

@stephack Get on it man! LOL

1 Like

Already have buddyā€¦ :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

GMTA good sirā€¦ GMTA. :slight_smile: LOL

1 Like

Ordered one as well.

2 Likes

Ordered one here, too Thanks for the tip, @stephack !

4 Likes

Ogie?! Youā€™re still kicking around?! Holy crap! Good to see you!

1 Like

Thanks everyone. all gone! ill try and get some more together tomorrow,

1 Like

I spend most of my time in Hubitat-Land, still. But I am trying Home Assistant to learn something new, and to keep my options open. Now @stephack has even got me spending money! But thatā€™s fair, as I believe I encouraged him to buy a full UniFi network stack! :wink:

3 Likes

You might have to make this a full time gigā€¦ We all like to spread the word on good productsā€¦ Just sayinā€™ :wink:

1 Like