Tuya BLE integration, includes fingerbot

Im using repo fork from @raph22

Hey! I used tinytuya and got all the data for my lock, added my lock model to all the files that were related to smart locks but it still only shows the signal strenght.

Do you have any tips for me?

My smart door locks are discovered by TuyaBle, however I get this error even though they are online and registered at Tuya cloud. Any comment how to resolve this issue?

Do you mind explaining how exactly you added the entities?

Hello there. You should not only add your lock id to files, also need to create entities for your lock, cuz it may has incorrect DP’s, so if you debug ur lock with tiny tuya, need to find correct DP’s and replace them to config files of ur tuya ble integration.

(Cross-posting from Smartlife Plant Sensor SGS01 - #10 by almirus for people interested in SGS01 Plant Sensor)

My summary so far, please correct if I’m wrong:

• localtuya (tuya-local github repo, installed via HACS) added support for SGS01 devices. It needs the Tuya Bluetooth Gateway, since only IP based Devices and no BLE devices are supported directly.
  • ha_tuya_ble (Installation via HACS) follows the approach of Xiaomi BLE - Home Assistant and therefore does not need a Tuya Bluetooth Gateway. A local Bluetooth or a esp32 Bluetooth Proxy will do the trick. It uses the Tuya Cloud Account to retrieve the local_key of a device registered with Smart Life App. The most advanced branch just added SGS01 Devices, see Comparing Raph22:main…DnlKI:main · Raph22/ha_tuya_ble · GitHub

I have some SGS01 lying around. I’m not in developing Home Assistant Plugins, but are able to provide bluetooth traces if somebody can make use of it.

How are you installing the BLE installation? it seems completely broken by now.

1 Like

no luck with SGS01 using this repo.

Tuya iot platform project - resources added

device (standard instructions)

smart life app

after connecting with api key (first time)
grafik

second attempt - address changed
grafik

Temp and hum / battery state in smart life app looking good to me.
Do i miss something obvious?

Greetings

Any luck getting the Fingerbots to work? I am running into “Config flow could not be loaded: 500 Internal Server Error Server got itself in trouble” when trying to install the Tuya BLE integration via the HACS Repo from PlusPlus-ua… Any pro tips? I’m very new to HA. All help appreciated!

I’m using the repository from @markusg and it’s stable and working. I am running latest version 1aa8603.

He’s still working on it.

I don’t know if I’m being lucky but Mark’s code seems to work for me.

I use code from this form - leonardoleb/ha_tuya_ble yesterday i was able to create this integration.

any solution for this??

Sin título-1

any solution??

does any of this fork works with smart curtain robot devices? I succesfully integrated it on my HA with markusg1234 fork but only shows Signal strength

Same! any news on this?

Could you explain how you did it? My door lock only shows one entity

Couple weeks ago something broken and my lock and cubefinger stopped working. I consider because of HA updates. Logs say devices constantly disconnecting, so now integration doesn’t work.

Just got this set up (took some doing, but it started “working”, i.e., being able to discover/configure Tuya BLE devices) and I’m running into the following issue:

I’ve unbound the fingerbot from the Tuya bluetooth gateway and have tried rebooting HA a few times, but everything just shows as greyed out and “unavailable”…

Using the markusg1234 fork on a VM install of HA (2024.6.4) with a BT receiver on the NAS being passed through to the VM. Have other devices connected via the BT receiver (e.g., a switchbot) and they seem to be working fine, so I don’t think it is a hardware issue. The fingerbot in question is located in the same room (garage) as the BT receiver, some 15-20 ft away.

Thoughts?

Hello
Im using latest HA (see version in pc)
ha_version

Im unable to add the integration, gets error 500 every time

logs complains about py version

homeassistant.requirements.RequirementsNotFound: Requirements for tuya_ble not found: ['pycountry==22.3.5'].

and

Logger: homeassistant.util.package
Source: util/package.py:123
First occurred: 11:16:09 (3 occurrences)
Last logged: 11:16:12

Unable to install package pycountry==22.3.5: ERROR: Cannot install pycountry==22.3.5 because these package versions have conflicting dependencies. ERROR: ResolutionImpossible: for help visit https://pip.pypa.io/en/latest/topics/dependency-resolution/#dealing-with-dependency-conflicts

Hi, does any tried and did it work with Smart Lock K7 BLE?