Tuya BLE integration, includes fingerbot

The integration from plusplus-ua works fine for me using a Bluetooth fingerbot.
For bluetooth reception I use a USB dongle from ASUS (ASUS USB-BT500).

But I noticed that after using this integration my IBeacon (integration) detection has become very unstable.
Every 4-5 minutes or so, IBeacon will show various beacons as away and 2-3 minutes later it reconnects with the beacon, showing it at home again.

When I disable the ha_tuya_ble integration, everything goes back to normal.

Anybody have an idea what is the reason for that?

Anyone managed to get the Tuya BLE GU10 or any LED lights working ?
they are not being picked up

Select Tuya BLE device to setup. Device must be registered in the cloud using the mobile application. It’s better to unbind the device from Tuya Bluetooth gateway, if any.

Device is not registered in Tuya cloud

Tuya BLE device

TY 799940

TH05

https://vi.aliexpress.com/item/1005005234497671.html?spm=a2g0o.order_list.order_list_main.41.4cba1802hzT2mK&gatewayAdapt=glo2vnm

tried removing from smart link app too, same issue

Integration broken since 2024.1

Integration page removed: https://www.home-assistant.io/integrations/tuya_ble

Anyone have a solution?

Same for me.

The integration page was never there as it’s not a core integration. Have to get the repo url from HACS.

Looks like there is already an issue for it 2024.1 give problems. · Issue #94 · PlusPlus-ua/ha_tuya_ble · GitHub

1 Like

@mclever As we know @PlusPlus-ua Alex has not been active for a while. I think you pointed out to a fork some time ago. Can @carferrer Carlos help in solving this issue?

1 Like

Has anyone tried to encounter Tuya batteries ? I am interesting on reading level of Parkside (Lidl) X20V Team Batteries.

Comparing PlusPlus-ua:main...michalbundyra:fix/ha-2024.1 · PlusPlus-ua/ha_tuya_ble · GitHub shows the changes in two files to make the integration work again

I managed to manually replace the 2 files and it’s working. The problem I had was that cloud.py could not be found anywhere. I re-downloaded the Tuya_ble HACS add-on and the cloud.py was there. Replaced the 2 files and everything was working. Thanks! :grinning: :+1:

Hello, I have come this far because my computer where HA is does not have bluetooth and I installed a pair of ESP32 bluetooth proxy around the house and it worked perfectly with the Xiaomi thermometers, I unlinked them from my phone, restarted and they appeared without a problem in HA like BT HOME, so I decided to buy a bluetooth switchbot from yours, I already have one and it is linked to a HUB but in another house, linked to my account and I can use it without problems from HA, I thought it would go well with the esp32 PROXY but He doesn’t recognize me at all. So looking for information I came here and my question is the following, does the machine where HA runs need to have bluetooth or does my PROXY ESP32 work to link this finguerbot (CUBETOUCH II - xhf790if)

Thank you!!

Hi!
New here and newbie at HASS. This solution worked for me to use it for the first time (installed some days ago with no sucess until replace the content of these 2 files), Smart Lock discovered but only “Sinal Strenght” as entity for the device (displayed as “FBE02 (oxlb1qnr)” at integration, I don’t know if it helps anything)…

If there any advice to “discover” the entities needed to create some automation, I appreciate… Remembering you all I’m not an expert as I see many of you here, but with the right/easy directions I can do nice things with my HASS as I already did only reading this community at non-busy time by the last months… I have no great contributions to do but I’d like to thank you all for the knowledge you provided me and for many people, I’m sure!

HI

when I try to integrate with HA I got this error:

Config flow could not be loaded: {“message”:“Invalid handler specified”}

am I doing something wrong?
thanks

1 Like

I successfully added my door lock to Tuya_BLE but it does not have any entities to control the device. I can control it via iot.tuya.com. do devices have to be added to this integration to show entities? here is the door lock I purchased https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0C491MNYT?ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details&th=1

Does anyone have a working fix for Tuya BLE Integration with the new Tuya integration included in 2024.4 ?

I am interested in this integration for Motor control of for window shutters. There are many motors with Tuya control. This is the one I have:

Here is a link to a page that has many internal photos as well as the manual provided.

@donparlor I am not sure if this is what you are asking but, I have the Tuya Integration (cloud) working with the Tuya BLE gateway operating a Bluetooth Shutter Motor.

What is the id of lock? Integration seems to be supporting two ids of locks