Tuya climate devices displaying wrong target temperature

Hi all

Screenshot 2022-02-18 at 20.27.09

Yesterday, I think at the same time as the update to core-2022.2.8, 3 identical Aixi-SHS thermostat plugs aixi-SHS Wireless Wi-Fi Thermostat UK Plug Electric Heating Temperature Control - Amazon Alexa - aixi-smart-home-security started displaying their target temperatures at five times the correct value, i.e to set the room to 20C I need to request 100C on HA. They work correctly in Smart Life and have the correct display on their LCD screens. The 4th thermostat plug, seemingly identical but I know an earlier revision, works fine.

I found Smart Life (tuya) show wrong temperature but this is very old and seems to relate to long-standing issues, whereas this is brand new (worked as expected for six months) so I don’t think modifying the way climate works in my install as a quick fix is the best way forward.

Home Assistant OS 2022.2.8 in Virtualbox on Mint

Any advice appreciated, thanks in advance!
Roger

1 Like

Same to me!

There are another issue on Tuya devices, the gate lock has inverted orientation. Showing open when is closed.

Home Assistant OS 2022.2.9 supervised on debian

Thanks in advance.

Same problem Tuya show SET TEMP 21°C but HA show 100.
It is necessary to divide 5.
In HA is Min temp 25 and Max temp 475. Tuya Min temp 5 and Max temp 30.
How can I fix this in HAOS?

I have the same problem

I was already trying to fix it with custom_components.
I tried modifying climate.py in tuya components and added it in the custom_components folder:
/custom_components/tuya/climate.py
I hoped it was that easy to add modifications to the “core” but it seems to be harder to fix…

Mine has somehow fixed itself, not sure when (I used Tuya old as a workaround until yesterday). HA mysteries :slight_smile: