Tuya Cover not working with 2021.11

I have several devices within my SmartLife iOS app - smart plugs, blind motors & curtain motors. They all worked fine within HA until the new integration was rolled out in 2021.10, when support for covers was dropped.

But with 2021.11 support for covers was brought back but only some of my covers (the blinds, not the curtains) work. They still work within the SmartLife iOS app, but they show up as “unsupported” within HA. Why might this be and how might I get them working?

TIA

here is an other curtain cover that not comming in Ha new Is is not reading the divece ID
But in the old hassio is still working

Posting on the forum will likely not get the help you need.

This post should help however:

1 Like

my devices dont show here. even tough i can see them in Home Assistant

Be sure to select the correct data center:

Yes I’m sure for the correct data center beacuse when I use the same settings with the old tuya it works for the same cover On the Tuya Iot platform the cover is on line In the device list in home assistant with the new tuya it is mentioned as unsupported

i can only select wekstern europe, and no my devices arent there.
seriously starting to get annoyed with these breaking changes every fucking update

1 Like

I am also in the same situation. Since 2021, I no longer update HA for this reason. Have you found any solution?