Tuya smart ir

Ok, and the automation you suggested what does it do? turns on the climate at a specific temperature?

It sends what the button on your remote sends. Instead of using your remote, the ir blaster sends it now.

only doubt … because you write:
IR bridge / tele / RESULT
and for me :

08:06:20 MQT: tele / tasmota_DD1FC0 / STATE

and not IR Bridge

That is wat you received. On tele / tasmota_DD1FC0 / RESULT

So to send, you replace tele with cmnd , and RESULT with IRsend, and you remove

{"IrReceived": and the last }

from what you received.

So the resulting automation is :

- data:
      payload: '{"Protocol": "DAIKIN", "Bits": 280, "Data": "0x0x11DA2700C50000D711DA27004200005411DA2700000934003F0000066" 0 "," " { "Vendor", "Daikin", "Model" - 1 "Power": "On", "Mode": "Auto", "Celsius": "On", "Temp": 26, "FANSPEED" : "Low", "SwingV": "Auto", "SwingH": "Off", "Quiet": "Off", "Turbo": "Off", "Comfort": "Off", "Light": " Off "," Filter ":" Off "," Clean ":" Off "," Beep ":" Off "," Sleep ": - 1}}'
      topic: cmnd/tasmota_DD1FC0/IRsend
    service: mqtt.publish

Only problem with the previous example, because you did not place the received code between </>, the " was replaced with some odd ones : e.g. “Off” instead of “Off”

no no … I have not yet put the automation … I was referring to the fact that in the example you wrote me you had a different answer from mine by pointing the remote control and pressing a button. I wasn’t referring to the last example

Take a look at this topic :

Yes i find it this morning and now i’m reading and posting there … Thank you for all.

When flashing with Tasmotizer model number ufo-r1 ir bridge , only binary tasmota-wifiman.bin from https://thehackbox.org/tasmota/ worked for me successfully. The other [tasmota.bin] that I was using for sonnoff s26 didnt work.

Does IR work with that binary ? I had to use tasmota-ir.bin

I am new to HA. Where exactly do I do this?
NM, I found it.

Have anybody tried to put esphome (with ir transmitter and climate configuration) on this device?
People who use esphome say that if you turn on the air conditioner with usual ir remote you will see that air conditioner is working in home assistant. This is some kind of reverse communication.

Are you able to share your Lovelace code for this. I just in mist of setting this type of thing up to would be nice to see how you did it.

I am able to toggle my first setup and so far mine looks like this but would like to take it too your level.

Just to walk on the safe side, the UFO-R1 works with tuya-convert or we need to flash it? Thank you!

Hi.

Can you explain it better? I have a IR that uses tuya app, but i cant even see it on HA.

Whats the tap to run automation?

Tuya convert not working for the same UFO-R1. Did you follow any special step ?

When I bought them, tuya-convert still worked. If they have been upgraded to the latest firmware, tuya-convert will not work anymore.

Yes that would be a +1 from me

You saved me so much time

Any update on an integration that doesn’t rely on scenes?

1 Like

Is there a chance this will make it to Tuya V2 integration (with local operation eventually) ?

2 Likes