Tuya TS0201 temperature sensor

I have a Danfoss Ally Room Sensor which appears to be a badge-engineered TS0201. Some details from the zigbee2mqtt database.db file:

"manufId":4417,
"manufName":"_TZ3000_mxzo5rhf",
"modelId":"TS0201"

Description is: Temperature & humidity sensor with display but it doesn’t have a display …

Temperature updates around every 30 minutes (possibly quicker if it is changing rapidly). Humidity updates around every 30 minutes.

In its current configuration it is little more than a pathetic ornament! Disappointing for a Danfoss branded product.

Wish Ruuvi made a Zigbee version of their RuuviTag or RuuviTag Pro. They report every few seconds, with air pressure and motion, too. However, without meshing like Zigbee the range can be less.

I just wanted to share that I was able to get the TZ3000_qaaysllp TS0201 integration working through Smarththings with the help of this dev. He was able to connect the dots between the functioning ZHA device handler and his smartthings edge drivers. I now have this reporting to smartthings and HA quickly and more accurately than the device itself (bogus battery readings on LCD - always low).

I will likely switch to SkyConnect soon, so this may be moot for me if I can remove the samsung hub, but hopefully it helps others!

[Disregard the discrepancy in the HA screenshot’s data. Taken several minutes apart.]

https://community.smartthings.com/t/edge-driver-mc-zigbee-drivers-for-motion-open-close-moisture-smoke-co-sensors-and-others-devices/231689/4150?u=spacesloth

That’s what ESPHome Bluetooth Proxies are for :wink:

Did you flash this with USB-TTL? Or its an OTA flash possible.

Do you have a guide on how to complete a successful USB-TTL flash of the TS0201?

Thank you very much! Worked for me! Just read all attributes!

Curious about this too. Have you found the answer (somewhere) ?