TuYa Zigbee 2-gang switch toggles both gangs at once

I have a TS0012 2-gang switch. When I press the physical left button, everything works as expected:

When I initiate the left button press from Home Assistant (or from Zigbee2mqtt → Devices), both switches turn on. Digging deeper, I see that 4 mqtt messages are sent for some reason:

Any thoughts on how to dig deeper? I cannot build any automations because the switches can’t be worked independently from Home Assistant.

If there’s any additional input I could provide to spark any ideas, I’d be happy to do so.

Hello, I am having the same problem with a 4 gang TS0004 switch.

The manual switches work fine but when i try to switch between on/off via home assistant i toggles everything on or off.

Do you happen to find a solution?

I haven’t found a solution yet, unfortunately. I’ll post here if I do. Meanwhile, I’d be happy if anyone could pitch in with ideas.

Solution found for me.
I checked the last updates of the zigbe2mqtt and one of the fixes they made was the following:

As I updated to the latest version all the channels were working fine.

Nice! This fixed it for me as well. Thanks for the tip!

My zigbee2mqtt sometimes forgets how to update itself, and it was the case this time. I’ve re-added the repository to my addon store, updated it and now all is well. Thanks again!

The issue seems to be not fixed for deconz with the 2 gang relay.

This still doesn’t work with ZHA. I’ve tried it in OpenHAB and all works as expected.