ZigBee 4-channel switch, can not change chanels independently

Hi,
I have a 4 Channel switch module SML-04Z. it gets discovered by ZHA as a TS0004.InkedScreenshot 2022-12-12 112922|499x500

the problem is that all channels are trigered at the same time, and i can not change the on/off state of each channel independently.

It seems to be the same problem as described here:

probably we need the same fix for ZHA as mentioned above for zigbee2mqtt.

can someone support me to create a custom quirk for this device?

Thanks in advance

2 Likes

Have exactly the same problem, with a 2-gang relay switch from Tuya/Girier. Its get discovered as TZ3000

When i put the input local on the switch its works independently as aspected. But in HomeAssistant its always activated both switches. Can’t see a log problem. Hopefully it got fixed soon in the next update.

-edit- uses a Conbee2 stick with Zigbee Home Assistant

I have the same issue using conbee2 and deconz, has anyone found any fix for this?

Me too. I see that it’s fixed for zigbee2mqtt.
Where do I/we write to add the same quirk update for ZHA? Is there an official place for that?

I have a ZGB-LS 03 3 channel switch with the same problem. :frowning: someone with more experience please help!

My solution was to change to Z2M and it is working correctly now.
Edit:
Actually, was working correctly on first connect but then it is misbehaving again.
Edit:
Restarted and now its working again… My god, was it a mistake to start home automation???

Hi,
I tried it again about two monts ago and it worked. Now my Heating valves for the floor heating work great. I think it has been fixed in ZHA.

Bare in mind to bind your devices close to the actual use location. Zigbee is not robust at rerouting…

Br.

is it just for me or these devices have a very low signal strength? what’s my solution I already bought a bunch