Tuya ZigBee plug turning itself off

Stores i got them from:

• Oobest Intelligent Store (in contact with them)
  • Aubess Direct Store (does not respond to my messages)

I am in contact with Elivco Official Store, and they have a mass of data for 10 plugs now! I am asking whether they will send replacements or if this is fixable in firmware.

Interesting! Mine are also 0v for 7 seconds! Could be just the reporting interval though?

i got some xiaomi plugs that done recently

Anyone had a response about what the issue is? Apparently my supplier is talking to the factory and hasn’t had a response back yet…

thats the last message i recieved yesterday: “hi, please wait some days… we will check the issue.”

Well, my supplier has agreed to send me new plugs. I tried to get to the bottom of the issue and whether they had replicated it, but they have not given a definitive answer. However, perhaps it implies there is a known issue and maybe they do know how to identify bad batches potentially (?)

I had a reply back from them that there is at least a problem, what they didn’t say, but also no new plug yet.

well, im still waiting for an answer, so we will see :smiley:

Just to let you know, i have the same random power off problem with my 3 tuya plugs TS011F_plug_1.

Hello, same thing happening here. I can also see drops to 0 volts at that moment.

Any information on how to proceed?

I have contacted the vendor for more info also…

Last info i received from china is that they are wait for the factory to produce new ones.

oh right, they sent me some new ones, so let’s hope they are of a new batch! :slight_smile:

My new plugs just arrived, and I can tell they are a different batch. The first lot had a blue light when switched on. The new plugs go between purple and blue. They also have a new code on the back (old WHD09 in middle, new BSD48 round the edge. They identify as _TZ3000_kx0pris5, and TS011F_plug_1. I will see how they perform!

Also, they show up with a different UI in the Tuya app, but also with 1.0.10 firmware still.

so they still had the same problem?

No, these are working after a few days of test!
Maybe was a hardware issue then, as these also have 1.0.10 firmware in Tuya app.

good to know, thank you :slight_smile:
im still in contact with my reseller :frowning:

@polymorph
How are you connecting them to HA, with a usb zigbee stick or do you use the tuya hub?

I use a ZigAZigAhh stick and Zigbee2MQTT.