Unable to install or update local addons error 400

Hi, I use local addons to run small scripts and to host a discord bot. I’m not sure what happened (haven’t done something with it since September) but for some reason I am unable to update or install any local addons. I run HAOS version 10.5 with Supervisor 2024.03.0 on x64 hardware. The installed ones run fine. At first I thought it was my terrible coding skills that were to blame (it still might be) but I downloaded the example addon from here and found out it gives the same two errors.

Logger: homeassistant.components.hassio
Source: components/hassio/websocket_api.py:138
integration: Home Assistant Supervisor (documentation, issues)
First occurred: 18:46:35 (1 occurrences)
Last logged: 18:46:35

Failed to to call /addons/local_example/install -
Logger: homeassistant.components.hassio.handler
Source: components/hassio/handler.py:593
First occurred: 18:46:35 (1 occurrences)
Last logged: 18:46:35

/addons/local_example/install return code 400

This might be related to your problem. My best guess, anyway.

Thank you for replying, looked at it but I don’t quite understand why new addons can’t be installed locally that weren’t before the change. I updated to HAOS 12.1 and get a different error now

Logger: homeassistant.components.hassio
Source: components/hassio/websocket_api.py:134
First occurred: 11:38:58 (2 occurrences)
Last logged: 11:39:34

Failed to to call /addons/local_example/install - The command '/bin/ash -o pipefail -c apk add --no-cache coreutils=9.1-r0 wget=1.21.3-r0' returned a non-zero code: 2
Failed to to call /addons/local_mqtt_addon/install - The command '/bin/bash -o pipefail -c apk add --no-cache nodejs npm' returned a non-zero code: 2