Unable to load the panel source: /api/hassio/app/entrypoint.js

It’s a VM, you have host access though your hypervisor.

nothing strange in the log. It has been so long, now I do not remember how to access it …

hit “enter”

Ok, it gives me the login, but its too fast I can’t type docker logs hassio_supervisor that it continues with the log.
BTW the command docker gives error

EDIT I can’t even have time to do a screenshot

So to recapitulate

My proxmox is 192.168.1.13, I can SSH to it, but don’ìt know whgat to do with SSH there
My HASSIO VM is in 192.168.1.12, I cannot do SSH to it (connection refused)
My HASSIO VM in proxmox, shows a log, when I hit enter, it gives me the prompt

ha >

the command docker … does not work (unknown command docker for ha)
any other command gives connection refused

and my HASSIO is down :frowning:

You need to login, so you get the # prompt

after I cclick ENTER, I get

hassiomain login:

I put root and then click enter, like this I receive the

> ha

is not like this??

after you login, type login

Ok, now I am able to get the log docker logs hassio_supervisor but its super fast, not sure how to get the files to show. it stil same error.
EDIT with difficulty I am able to get screenshot

It is the logs in white that would be interesting, especially the last 5 lines of them

If I don’ have this issue right now, but I’m getting it often. I think there is nothing interesting in my logass for now?

Hassio was loading for about 20 minutes after I reset it by plugging the powerplug out

this?

I am tired of Home Assistant. In my case is not worth it, really considering throwing away all of it, and going back to a non automated house, as it was for the past 30 years.

Now I deleted the VM, and will recreate a new one, hope the snapshot I have does not have the supervisor error

2 Likes

That particular message is due to a broken image that docker tries to use.
It has been solved in supervisor 235, these commands should fix that:

docker system prune
docker restart hassio_supervisor

When the supervisor has started up again, then run ha su repair

NB! If you are reading this and do not have the exact same message on supervisor version < 235 DO NOT run this!

I’m trying to install fresh HA supervised on a new Raspberry Pi 4 Gb pulling the latest images from the Docker Hub and I get this error right away after clean install.

Those commands do not help and if I try issuing any command to supervisor via hassio_cli I get the following error:

Get http://supervisor/supervisor/info: dial tcp 172.30.32.2:80: connect: connection refused

Same error after clean install on a VM install

Same issue here!! Get same response from CLI.
Did you get it working?

Cant get it working anymore either, docker logs hassio_supervisor says this:

20-08-31 11:17:12 ERROR (MainThread) [supervisor.core] Detected unsupported OS: Raspbian GNU/Linux 10 (buster)
20-08-31 11:17:12 INFO (MainThread) [__main__] Run Supervisor
20-08-31 11:17:12 INFO (MainThread) [supervisor.api] Start API on 172.30.32.2
20-08-31 11:17:12 CRITICAL (MainThread) [supervisor.core] System running in a unsupported environment!
20-08-31 11:17:12 INFO (MainThread) [supervisor.addons] Phase 'AddonStartup.INITIALIZE' start 0 add-ons
20-08-31 11:17:12 INFO (MainThread) [supervisor.core] Supervisor reboot detected
20-08-31 11:17:12 INFO (MainThread) [supervisor.misc.tasks] All core tasks are scheduled
20-08-31 11:17:12 INFO (MainThread) [supervisor.misc.hwmon] Started Supervisor hardware monitor
20-08-31 11:17:12 INFO (MainThread) [supervisor.core] Supervisor is up and running
20-08-31 11:17:12 INFO (MainThread) [supervisor.host.info] Update local host information
20-08-31 11:17:12 INFO (MainThread) [supervisor.utils.gdbus] Call org.freedesktop.DBus.Properties.GetAll on /org/freedesktop/hostname1
20-08-31 11:17:12 INFO (MainThread) [supervisor.host.services] Update service information
20-08-31 11:17:12 INFO (MainThread) [supervisor.utils.gdbus] Call org.freedesktop.systemd1.Manager.ListUnits on /org/freedesktop/systemd1
20-08-31 11:17:13 INFO (MainThread) [supervisor.host.network] Update local network DNS information
20-08-31 11:17:13 INFO (MainThread) [supervisor.utils.gdbus] Call org.freedesktop.DBus.Properties.GetAll on /org/freedesktop/NetworkManager/DnsManager
20-08-31 11:17:13 INFO (MainThread) [supervisor.host.sound] Update PulseAudio information

After my holiday I ran into the same error. (Home assistant was working though!)
So I tried to restart my RPI. Everything dead now. No webinterface, no ssh. It’s only responding to ping.
I only have configuration and automations configfile backupped. Should I start over again? Never had the issue, my config was faily simple.

I just turned mine on.
Any thing else we could do to provide more information to diagnose the cause(s)?

Thanks,
-Mike