Unable to load the panel source: /api/hassio/app/entrypoint.js

Me too after last update.
I just noticed today in my log tab:

Log Details (ERROR)

Logger: homeassistant.components.hassio.http
Source: components/hassio/http.py:105
Integration: Hass.io (documentation, issues)
First occurred: August 12, 2020, 6:55:52 AM (14 occurrences)
Last logged: 10:09:08 AM 

Client error on api app/frontend_latest/chunk.36971f23006746a690bf.js request Cannot connect to host 172.30.32.2:80 ssl:None [Connect call failed ('172.30.32.2', 80)]
    Client error on api app/frontend_latest/chunk.55b1f7fab1b891b04b5a.js request Cannot connect to host 172.30.32.2:80 ssl:None [Connect call failed ('172.30.32.2', 80)]
    Client error on api app/frontend_latest/chunk.2eb4ad670ff555ef93c0.js request Cannot connect to host 172.30.32.2:80 ssl:None [Connect call failed ('172.30.32.2', 80)]
    Client error on api app/entrypoint.js request Cannot connect to host 172.30.32.2:80 ssl:None [Connect call failed ('172.30.32.2', 80)]
1 Like

I was also getting this error and so I had to put my HA back to 113.3, problem solved! LOL

I learned my lessons when it comes to HA updates/upgrades. In the past I take HA snapshots before upgrading, but snapshots are useless if you can’t get to Supervisor. So I only upgrade every 2 or 3 major upgrades or there’s I new feature I like. But before I upgrade, I clone my machine. Well worth it when issues like this happens! I use Clonezilla, so many tutorials on youtube
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=clonezilla

1 Like

After last update to 0.114.1 I get this error. Supervisor docker can’t be find anymore:

Aug 15 14:01:26 hassio hassio-supervisor[16329]: Error: No such object: homeassistant/armv7-hassio-supervisor
Aug 15 14:01:26 hassio systemd[1]: hassio-supervisor.service: Main process exited, code=exited, status=1/FAILURE
Aug 15 14:01:26 hassio systemd[1]: hassio-supervisor.service: Failed with result ‘exit-code’.

1 Like

Got this issue for a few minutes after updating supervisor. Restarted the VM and it seems to have sorted itself out.

1 Like

Then you lucky, for me a reboot didn’t help. Yesterday did a full reinstall of HA :frowning:
Now I have a other problem:

"You are running an unsupported installation."

It worked for me now! I just unplugged power from rpi and waited. Last time I have to start from the beginning… Why is it happening? This is like third time this year.

Same problem here. Server restart didn’t helped.

Same here, same error, I hope some smart guy finds a way to prevent this from happening in the future
Seems most people here have no clue how to solve this, Think this is priority one in the next update to be able to prevent this or repair this.
I have the same no error in log, but dreaded error, no SSH, no ESPHome, no way to reboot but pull the plug, This needs to be solved.
Sure it is nice so much is done to make it more stable , run faster to be better, but this please solve it

What OS version are you running?

I run HassIO. Latest one cause I had to reinstall it on sunday due to that error. It is really annoying cause in my case hard reset is not working and I have to reinstall everything. Now I am afraid to open my HA and especially to open Supervisor tab.

I had the previous, for i wanted to do an update which was not possible due to this failure.

My OS info:
Systeemstatus

arch armv7l
chassis embedded
dev false
docker true
docker_version 19.03.11
hassio true
host_os HassOS 4.12
installation_type Home Assistant OS
os_name Linux
os_version 4.19.127-v7
python_version 3.8.3
supervisor 231
timezone Europe/Amsterdam
version 0.114.0
virtualenv false

Has anyone addressed a fix here? There are +150 “Me Too” responses, but no actual solutions. Surprised an issue this impactful has received no attention.

1 Like

Thank you, so hard to find the solution
Just the correct command is:
docker container rm ‘id’

Hi, I am back from a short holidays. Now just logged in Home Assistant, and I also receive this error when I click on the SUPERVISOR Tab

I am on Home Assistant 0.113.3 on an Intel NUC with proxmox, and on top the image of HASSIO … how to fix?

This also worked for me. I had to specify the -f flag to force remove the image.
docker image ls
docker image rm -f homeassistant/armhf-hassio-supervisor
docker pull homeassistant/armhf-hassio-supervisor
Then reboot the server. I had to sudo reboot - restarting from the UI did not work.

Now, docker image ls shows supervisor 235:

homeassistant/armhf-hassio-supervisor 235 0f16cc65b576 2 days ago 270MB
homeassistant/armhf-hassio-supervisor latest 0f16cc65b576

1 Like

Did you do it on HassIO?

Anyone?

Can’t update and can’t access DECONZ tab either (same error)

reverting back to supervisor 234 instead of 235 fixed it for me