Unable to load the panel source: /api/hassio/app/entrypoint.js

Reboot fixes it for me!

Same thing happening to me. I’m running Ubuntu on a physical server. Supervisor, Node Red, Portainer, all not working. I have rebboted, power cycled the server, updated HA to version 111.4 and so far nothing has resolved the issue. I was wondering if its possible to just reinstall the HACS container to try and resolve the issue?

Same here with a rpi 3. I had the error a month ago and I thought it was my sd card and now that I’ve all restarted from scratch I have the same error again after doing all works on pairing devices… I’m thinking switching from HA to another solution, it’s too frustrating to do all this stuff for nothing…

1 Like

Had the issue here also.

Using the Virtual Machine OVA system running on VMware Workstation.

I could access the console of the Supervisor container and login.

None of the internal container commands to rebuild, restart etc would work. They just kept referring to the 172 docker network port 80 being unavailable.

The solution for me was to restart the Guest OS from within Vmware - this would be the equivalent of a nice power down on a RPi (not pulling the power cord)

The system came straight back up and is working fine.

I had not applied any updates or done any config changes in the last week

Craig

This just happened to me this morning. I am away from home so can’t physically reboot the RPI, and because I can’t access the Supervisor section I can’t restore a snapshot or reboot the host machine. Any ideas would be much appreciated!

[Edit] I tried to call the service hassio.host_reboot from the services page, but nothing happened and the logs show the following:

Logger: homeassistant.components.hassio
Source: components/hassio/__init__.py:292
Integration: Hass.io ([documentation](https://www.home-assistant.io/hassio), [issues](https://github.com/home-assistant/home-assistant/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+label%3A%22integration%3A+hassio%22))
First occurred: 11:59:01 (2 occurrences)
Last logged: 12:00:15

Error on Hass.io API:

I also found the following suspicious entry in the log:

Logger: homeassistant.components.hassio.handler
Source: components/hassio/handler.py:189
Integration: Hass.io (documentation, issues)
First occurred: 0:02:35 (17 occurrences)
Last logged: 12:00:15

Client error on /info request Cannot connect to host 172.30.32.2:80 ssl:None [Connect call failed ('172.30.32.2', 80)]
Client error on /homeassistant/restart request Cannot connect to host 172.30.32.2:80 ssl:None [Connect call failed ('172.30.32.2', 80)]
Client error on /host/reboot request Cannot connect to host 172.30.32.2:80 ssl:None [Connect call failed ('172.30.32.2', 80)]

I’ve been tempted to dump HASSIO too, but have not yet.
Backup and restore has been working well lately. I back everything up any time i make any change to the system.
It’s been about a month, so I expect it will happen again soon.
-Mike

theCheek

This just happened to me this morning. I am away from home so can’t physically reboot the RPI,

Everything (at least node-RED automatons) seems to continue to function it this state, you just can’t change anything on the system.

If you’re running the “preferred” system on you’re Pi with the Hassio OS, there is no way to reboot. Pulling the plug occasionally works, but usually requires re-loading the system and starting over. Back up regularly!

-Mike

No need to pull the plug. Attach a keyboard and use the magic sysrq key

1 Like

Managed to get someone at home to hard reboot the Pi and this did the trick. Hopefully it won’t happen again but certainly this should be looked into. If I had the knowledge I would do so, and it goes without saying that I appreciate all the free time given to this project by the various devs.

Updated HA and Core no more than two week ago. It runs in a VM on Unraid server.
Clicking Supervisor results in this error:

Unable to load the panel source: /api/hassio/app/entrypoint.js.

Like theCheek mentioned, i my log also shows this:

Log Details (ERROR)

Logger: homeassistant.components.hassio.http
Source: components/hassio/http.py:105
Integration: Hass.io (documentation, issues)
First occurred: July 18, 2020, 6:16:03 PM (7 occurrences)
Last logged: 11:36:53 PM

Client error on api app/entrypoint.js request Cannot connect to host 172.30.32.2:80 ssl:None [Connect call failed (‘172.30.32.2’, 80)]

And there are many more verbose errors, often mentioning the IP, some just saying “Can’t read last version:”.

Broke my head the whole day after I did an update that broke my HA. I am running HA with Hassio on Docker under Linux. What helped me:

1. sudo apt-get update (always a good idea)
  2. sudo apt-get -y install network-manager (should be installed [not sure why but hey… was installed anyway]
  3. sudo systemctl stop hassio-supervisor.service (broken anyway)
  4. docker stop $(docker ps -a -q) (stop all docker containers)

You now need to remove all the broken docker container (and images!!). In case you wanna go the fast lane remove all container and images with these two simple commands…

1. docker rm $(docker ps -a -q) ()
  2. docker rmi $(docker images -a -q)

Finally start hassio-supervisor service again so it re-download all the images and get things back to life:

1. sudo systemctl start hassio-supervisor.service

ATTENTION:

You will loose all Addons you did install beforehand. The good news. You can easily “re-install” them (1. copy config, 2. uninstall, 3. install, 4. paste config, 5. start). Drawback: Your former data stored is gone (remember you probably did remove all containers and images). Maybe someone is patient enough to figure out if removing just homeassistant- and hassio_* -containers would have been sufficient?!

for reference:

And definitely I will follow this guidance next time before just clicking “update”

Got same issue since this morning. Yesterday eve everything works like a charm, no updates nothing. This morning my hassio containers are broken (file editor, node-red, supervisor etc.). With the known errors as above (including not finding the version etc.). Annoying issue!

The same for me. Everything was good yesterday and the error (for the first time) this morning

1 Like

Yeah Exactly the same here. Didn’t see this one before either, looks like an update this night or something?

It’s maybe coming from the supervisor 231 (https://github.com/home-assistant/supervisor/releases) released yesterday for HASS core 0.114

1 Like

Yeah, that will be the cause I guess. Question is, why is it getting those errors? I’ll ask a bit around also on Github. Let’s try to get the systems up again :wink:

Not really funny, being on holiday and not been able to reboot the Pi, a manual restart is also not possible now. :confused:

Yep, being away and not being able to control HA sucks. My HA is fully functional but can’t get into Supervisor because of this error. Tried hassio.host_reboot in a script but nothing happened. I guess I will have to wait until I get home…

Same here. yesterday without issues.
Even this afternoon no issues.

This evening I got the error Unable to load the panel source: /api/hassio/app/entrypoint.js.

Supervisor, ESPHome, Grafana,Glances can not be opened.

Client error on api app/entrypoint.js request Cannot connect to host 172.30.32.2:80 ssl:None [Connect call failed ('172.30.32.2', 80)]

10:15:12 PM – Hass.io (ERROR) - message first occurred at 10:04:24 PM and shows up 15 times

http://192.168.30.3:8123/frontend_latest/chunk.31f238a86e8412f71462.js:2:61107 Uncaught YAMLException: unacceptable kind of an object to dump [object Undefined]

10:02:39 PM – components/system_log/__init__.py (ERROR) - message first occurred at 10:02:29 PM and shows up 2 times

Can't read last version:

9:26:46 PM – Hass.io (WARNING) - message first occurred at 4:56:46 AM and shows up 19 times

Client error on /info request Cannot connect to host 172.30.32.2:80 ssl:None [Connect call failed ('172.30.32.2', 80)]

9:26:46 PM – Hass.io (ERROR) - message first occurred at 4:56:46 AM and shows up 19 times

lociii/homeassistant-digitalstrom - Repository is archived.

9:23:55 PM – HACS (ERROR) - message first occurred at August 10, 2020, 2:43:53 AM and shows up 9 times

Also getting this after last update. Any ideas?

1 Like