Unable to start OZWCP, unable to find answer to fix

So ran into the same OZWCP error in this link.

The answer was to go to issue tracker at this link

Patchedsoul stated the following:
Was due to libopenzwave moving to 0.3.3 from 0.3.2. Successfully ran and tested AiO against Raspbian Jessie-Lite (04/10/2017) image.

No instructions on how to correct this (besides reloading the entire AiO on a Raspbian Jessie-Lite install image).

So went to the other thread located here:

The first link was noting that it was moved to the right tracker located here
Unable to start OZWCP on RPi AiO · Issue #46 · home-assistant/fabric-home-assistant · GitHub (this tracker is the same as listed above, with no answer)

another person referenced a link to fix the issue, installing a file and stating (this isn’t the correct way)

(tried and failed, stated it was already the latest version) sudo make did nothing but say (no targets specified)

Then I tried actfools option of creating a symlink.

that did not work (for whatever reason)

then tried to use scadaguru’s correction of editing hte link from 3 to 1

/srv/homeassistant/homeassistant_venv/lib/python3.4/site-packages/libopenzwave-0.3.3-py3.4-linux-armv7l.egg/config

(in my installation, hassbian, homeassistant_venv does not exist)

… so please… whats the answer to correct this, in little baby speech that my pathetically stupid mind can understand?

(in addition, how do you stop the homeassistant service, everytime I try, I get the error:
sudo: unable to resolve host Hassbian.

The hassbian image that was downloaded is located here

https://home-assistant.io/docs/hassbian/installation/. It is labelled as Hassbian 1.1 image.

Thank you I appreciate the help.